We should make up T-Shirts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

faithingrace

War Child
I think everyone who paid the $40-20 should have a red and black t-shirt made up with our pin numbers and the word sucker printed up on them. Then wear them to the concert as a non-violent protest. It would be interesting to see where everyone is sitting. Maybe some of you creative types could think of something more poetic or creative. Open to suggestions...

similar thing at glastonbury in the uk...worst booking system ever organised by a ticketing company called aloud.com

loads of people had t shirts printed up that said "it shouldnt be aloud.com"

Re: Here's one...

OldTimerU2Fan said:
How about the shirt message front

WHERE'S MY KEYCHAIN?

Back

Uno, Dos, Tres, HundredSixtyFivePlusServiceCharges

HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!
That is fantastic! Great idea.:laugh: :laugh:

Dear U2.com members,

My Interference handle is Hef4u2, and my U2.com handle is mailjeff.

I have followed the band for the last dozen years, been to all the concerts, bought the albums, and been a good fan.

I like you have helped give them the great life they tell us about.

But like you, today we were all cheated on the promises for our U2.com memberships.

This should have never happened. I know we all feel cheated and betrayed.

It is now time for us to do something as a collective, a group action. Just as Martin Luther King would advocate, power to the people.

Corporate snobs like Ticketmaster need to be stopped.

Here is our chance to do so.

We have to unite together in voice so loud that we cannot be silenced.

But we all are disconnected, in different parts of the country, different parts of the world.

However, we have the Internet to connect us all together.

The whole world hooked up to one little cable.

Five people have responded to my post ready to do something, anything.

A class action lawsuit has been mentioned, we need legal advice as to what are our rights in this case might be.

Any suggestions or opinions need to be given and turned into action.

Five needs to turn into ten, twenty, thirty, thousands of fans that were betrayed today.

My email is mailjeff@comcast.net, my handle is hef4u2

Respond back to join a petition to right this wrong.

I got no keychain and refused to buy crap tickets that were literally the WORST in the price category.

If I don't get any from the general sale, I will be screwed.

I made a post earlier about coming up with a tshirt idea..i think one that has u2.com on a white tshirt with red circle and slashgoing thru it would be good and something on the other side like "u2.com, priority seating for corporte slobs"

These reminds me of the Pop mart tour where a bunch of us had WIRE passes hanging on our necks. Didn't get us anything but then you were able to identify who was active in WIRE.

I would be happy to dispute my U2.con membership costs with my credit card Co (false pretences), use the money to buy one of these shirts and throw it onto the stage in San Diego. The only problem is, I am so fuckin’ far away it wouldn’t reach.

Just a thought - If a final idea could be settled on, it could be offered as a .jpeg to be printed out as an iron-on transfer. Not the best quality, but it will probably enable the most widespread availability for everyone. And, hey, not many of us have too much cash left after this debacle. For my ticket price I could fly to Dublin... TWICE.

I always see some signs in concert about how cool its u2, Why no to change the signs with somekind of protest.

I got two memberships, and surprise surprise...haven't recieved anything in the mail yet. :wink:

When I do get the card and keychain, would be seriously more than happy to mail them to someone for free. I dont want anything to do with u2.com anymore. I am so sick of these damn access codes, presales.

A few minutes ago I used my second membership and bought a $165 ticket for Chicago. The seat is really amazing, 107 lower level right in front of the stage, row 4. It sucks cause I wanted to go to ANY show with a friend of mine, but what's the use of paying $100 or more for nosebleeds?? Might as well go solo and have a good view, there are still decent seats out there if you're just looking for one ticket. Of course, no GA.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom