Wankie, Zimbabwe Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Grand Final is the Aussie Equivalent of the Super Bowl, I'm guessing.

I would say that in Victoria, it makes the Stupor Bowl look piddly in comparison.

In NSW and QLD, half the population couldn't give a shit because that's rugby league territory.

I would say that in Victoria, it makes the Stupor Bowl look piddly in comparison.

In NSW and QLD, half the population couldn't give a shit because that's rugby league territory.
Ah. Well, then.

It's the fucking religion here. During the Grand Final, people are either at the game or watching it on TV. I'm surprised they don't run reduced tram services because nobody's around. :lol:
:lol: That would be awesome though.
The only time we have reduced public transport is on New Year's Eve. But it's too bloody cold to go anywhere then!

Grand Final is the Aussie Equivalent of the Super Bowl, I'm guessing.
Ahh, the Super Bowl still doesn't do it here. Though I'm sure if one of the shit Ohioi teams actually ever made it to the Super Bowl (what the fuck, I typed Superthread. :lol: DAMN YOU, AXVER.) it would! But there's no chance of that happening.

:drool: I love the new earbuds I bought. They fit in my ears like earplugs. Even without music, they're awesome.

:lol: That would be awesome though.
The only time we have reduced public transport is on New Year's Eve. But it's too bloody cold to go anywhere then!

Why the hell would you have REDUCED public transport on NYE? :huh:

I mean, everybody's out and partying, it's celebration time. Here, everything's running at full capacity and extended to operate through the night if you're lucky.

Now, Christmas Day, that has reduced services.

Personally, I'll take proper headphones any day.
Yeah, but I can't wear proper headphones at work when I'm trying to sneak in a DI list or whatever. So noice-cancelling earbuds, FTW.

Why the hell would you have REDUCED public transport on NYE? :huh:

I mean, everybody's out and partying, it's celebration time. Here, everything's running at full capacity and extended to operate through the night if you're lucky.

Now, Christmas Day, that has reduced services.

Well, it's either reduced or free and runs all night. I'm not sure which it is though, back when I used to take advantage of it, it was free. But that's before all the bus routes got switched and the fares went up, so knowing the way things are around here, it's probably just reduced now. I honestly haven't a clue! I plan to be so shitfaced that the living room floor will probably be where I crash for the night on New Year's. :laugh:

I have no idea who'd actually go anywhere, as said partying is taking place! The only times I did is when I was younger and couldn't party. Since I usually still had a lot of my Christmas money, I'd do some shopping before things closed and then check out some light festivals. Mint Hot Chocolate. :drool:

Well, it's either reduced or free and runs all night. I'm not sure which it is though, back when I used to take advantage of it, it was free. But that's before all the bus routes got switched and the fares went up, so knowing the way things are around here, it's probably just reduced now. I honestly haven't a clue! I plan to be so shitfaced that the living room floor will probably be where I crash for the night on New Year's. :laugh:

I have no idea who'd actually go anywhere, as said partying is taking place! The only times I did is when I was younger and couldn't party. Since I usually still had a lot of my Christmas money, I'd do some shopping before things closed and then check out some light festivals. Mint Hot Chocolate. :drool:

I'm impressed you guys at least have buses, if nothing else, there. :lol:

And plenty of people are travelling! Between parties, to major city events, going home ... my one rule of NYE is to avoid public transport like the fucking plague because not only is it packed, but it's packed with obnoxious drunks and people having way too much of a good time.

I beat DQIV today and made it to the extra chapter.
I have to say ... it's lame! I liked it better when it just ended at Necrosaro.

There's only one thing I want to see burn. He's just going to be hard to catch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom