Wait for it......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i entered my code right in the beginnig did anyone alse or is my code lost now

(probabaly no use asking question right now hey?!!)

another point: there was only 1 link when i first clicked for Mancheter - no reserved or unreserved so now im also stuck trying unsuccessfully to get the wrong tickets

RA-D said:
another point: there was only 1 link when i first clicked for Mancheter - no reserved or unreserved so now im also stuck trying unsuccessfully to get the wrong tickets

exact same for me...i put best available and it said row p west stand

Straight on a 10:00am got 4 for London, £246.00 for standing. For thoose still trying, keep at it, it'll be worth it.

eveen their 'wait here whilst we screw you for everything you have' page isnt working anymore!

my code better not be lost
i get a site is too busy message so if everybody can just stop clicking for a moment i can get in LOL

All I'm getting is a page in U2.com saying:

// Welcome to the 'Vertigo Tour' U2.Com Subscribers Presale page

As soon as the presale begins - on Tuesday - the link in your email which has brought you to this page will take you directly to the page where you can buy your tickets!

Don't worry! No-one can buy tickets ahead of you!

In Europe the presale will begin at 10am GMT on Tuesday 25th.

In North America the presale will begin at 10am local time on Tuesday 25th.

Click back Tuesday and get your tickets for what is sure to be the tour of the year!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

hahaha zooholland.
argh

ticketmaster - LET ME IN LITTLE PIGGIES, LET ME IN

i wantses my precious!!!!!!!!!1111

Samu2 said:
if you lose your code what do you do?

fuck knows.....this is so unfair...the code just lets you into the site.....use it once and you're screwed....worst system i have ever seen....then i got through on unreserved and it said row p £85!!!!!!!

i got a page not found page and clicked it away (poor english but im in a rush)

Is my code now lost????

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom