Wait a sec...........Is this real??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

*BOOMCHAA!*

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
U2brc044.jpg

I didn't think the new calender had Pop on the front?!?!
I'm confused????
Or maybe just mistaken.............................
Is it one of those Ebay scams?!?!!
:eek: :shifty: :eek: :shifty: :shrug: :scratch: :confused:

Whoa...I don't know if it's real or not, but if it is, that means four U2 calendars! I think I'm going to spontaneously combust! :lol:

*BOOMCHAA!* said:
U2brc044.jpg

I didn't think the new calender had Pop on the front?!?!
I'm confused????
Or maybe just mistaken.............................
Is it one of those Ebay scams?!?!!

:eek: woohoo! i hope its not fake! :heart:

:laugh: The Pop Comeback Continueth! yayayayayay!!! :laugh:

It might be real...but it might not be official. Some schmoe might have made up a different U2 calendar (my aunt has her own calendars made, and they look really professional and nice).

Queen Betty said:
It's a bootleg. Lookit the font, and why would they use pics from years before, even if they are very good? Then again, I don't have a problem with boots, do you? :wink:

IF somebody is going to make one they could at least do research and see the most current pics. They prolly just did a search on google and that was the first pic to come up and they didn't know. They prolly do this with other bands too. But if they were gonna get old pics I'd prefer JT LOL! The best U2 calendar I've seen is the one georgie made on here and U2 Star.

Oliver Books is a company in the UK that produces celeb calendars...I had the U2 ones from 1998, 1999 and 2000, and most of the pictures in those were older ones, with a couple POP sprinkled in here and there.

If were going to use old pics I'd use ZooTV-era myself. But there are way too many good pix from 2002 to have to use old stuff, that's for sure.

Queen Betty said:
It's a bootleg. Then again, I don't have a problem with boots, do you? :wink:

I :heart: bootlegs!!!!!
I hate to admit it but.......they make some good cd's:up:
ANYHOOOOO.........I like the cover of the calender......................................POP GOOOOOOOODNESSSSS:drool: :drool: :drool:

I agree with BC, there are a lot of unofficial calendars available for sale. The only official one is the one they'll be selling at U2.com.

I will buy it if it has white cowboy Edge on every page. :yes: Well maybe Bono in the muscle shirt could be on one month. :D

Back
Top Bottom