Vertigo Intro Song?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shellhead

Babyface
I've been trying to figure out what song U2 used to open the Chicago shows. I've looked at the set-lists and they all start with the first song they performed ON STAGE. What I'm looking for is the song they played in the stadium right before they started the set-list. Sounds like I'm crazy, I know, but this song can be heard on the Chicago DVD while the title appears at the beginning of the concert. Can anyone help?

Shellhead said:
I've been trying to figure out what song U2 used to open the Chicago shows. I've looked at the set-lists and they all start with the first song they performed ON STAGE. What I'm looking for is the song they played in the stadium right before they started the set-list. Sounds like I'm crazy, I know, but this song can be heard on the Chicago DVD while the title appears at the beginning of the concert. Can anyone help?

The song is called "Wake Up" by The Arcade Fire, from the album Funeral. It's very good - you should check it out.

The concert I was at opened with 4th of July and ended with Grace.

Oh, I'm sorry, that's what the band came out and started playing. So I dunno...

If you don't have anything helpful or on-topic to say, move on to another thread. This member hasn't posted before and obviously didn't know.

Closing this since the question has been answered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom