'Vertigo' allegedly will be played today on Southern CA radio station

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
iacrobat said:
Man, is there not something peaceful and harmonious about all of us tuning in to the same place to hear his song...I'm touched.

This is the nearest to a chat room I've been. Croatia, Australia, USA...its mad.

If only we were in the same room with a few kegs of Guinness and a loud stereo....

ZigZag said:
Watch them play Vertigo (Big Yam Mix)

Their new album is entirely Big Yam Mix! :laugh:

Keep it up discothequeLP, let us know what is heading down the pipe. I'm building up my recorded file.

does anyone actually still think they're going to play "Vertigo"?

i actually forgot why i was listening to non-stop U2 for a second.

Jim said:

This is the nearest to a chat room I've been. Croatia, Australia, USA...its mad.

If only we were in the same room with a few kegs of Guinness and a loud stereo....

OMG. I swear I had a dream about that last night.:ohmy:

Jim said:

you havent visited the howard stern message board...this is nothing

Man, maintenance free windows are so great. I don't know what I ever did before I replaced my old windows.

Next it's the Shins "Girl Inform Me" off of "Oh, Inverted World"... oh wait, that's off my iTunes..

Maybe these commercials are really U2 created ZooTV-like bumpers to their catalog ... oh yeah! lol.

ElectricalVoice said:
This is Monday Bloody Monday, right? Well, I searched this up on google:

Monday Bloody Monday

HAHA... genius! I can go to bed happy now..

Oh - I just head Henry Rollins talk about his show on 103.1.... if's he's behind this I shall have to fly to California and pull his toenails out..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom