'Vertigo' allegedly will be played today on Southern CA radio station - pt12

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
just the fact that he feels the need to defend himself pretty much proves our point

Damn, I should go to bed...Dad will be waking up for work soon, and if he still sees me up, he will think I've lost my mind completely. :lol:

G'night, all!!!!!!!!!!! I know it's disappointing, but try not to let it get to ya too much. Take care!

Well...I just wasted an hour that I could have spent sleeping.

Fuck you Indie 101.3.

Good night everyone.

Keep Hope Alive! :wave:

This isnt a clever stunt---what do you mean? You don't think the radio abused U2's name?

They did. It will be looked into

starsgoblue said:
I want to be like U2, overweight, soft and wine addicted. Awesome!
Actually, I listened to their last record twice and it sounded like men
trying and failing. It was the sound of comfortable men who are tired
of
it and are just showing up. So uninspired. Perfect for the masses who
have
little taste. My carreer? I have one? If it's over, then how come I'm
doing so many shows all over the world and kicing ass? How is it that I
started doing music after U2 and have done more shows? Bobo is so
tired,
it's so over with. You don't like me and my opinion? It means nothing
to
me. I am unstoppable and this is America, you get to say what you want.
Wheeeeeee!!!!!

---from Rollins

If you want you can cut and paste what I typed here and send it to Mr Rollins himself:

The funny thing about Rollins and U2 is that they both are still doing what they love, the difference is U2 have a jerk like Rollins putting down U2 for doing what they love. You don't see Bono taking shots at Rollins anytime he gets a chance. Instead you see Bono using his celebrity for world causes, you see Bono doing important things that actually will bring aide to people. Where is Rollins? Oh yeah, Rollins is being interviewed for I Love The 80's holding up a Cabbage Patch Kid for the camera. And this was the guy who used to sing for Black Flag? Yeah, but for some reason U2 are the ones that suck.

Last edited:
To all those leaving: have a good one. When you wake up, go kill 103.1. Thanks!

rollins.jpg

david said:

If you want you can cut and paste what I typed here and send it to Mr Rollins himself:

The funny thing about Rollins and U2 is that they both are still doing what they love, the difference is U2 have a jerk like Rollins putting down U2 for doing what they love. You don't see Bono taking shots at Rollins anytime he gets a chance. Instead you see Bono using his celebrity for world causes, you see Bono doing important things that actually will bring aide to people. Where is Rollins? Oh yeah, Rollins is being interviewed for I Love The 80's holding up a Cabbage Patch Kid for the camera. And this was the guy who used to sing for Black Flag? Yeah, but for some reason U2 are the ones that suck.

Lol, I jsut did with the title "This Is What People Are Saying About You"

he needs to shut the F up, and go do coomentary on another Top 40 Divas countdown on Vh1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom