'Vertigo' allegedly will be played today on Southern CA radio station - pt12

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Vertigo was really going to be aired on radio, wouldn't it be announced on U2's website first?

I don't see the big deal :shrug: As BC said we'll all get to hear it eventually.
:up:

I listened to that show last night, I really enjoyed it until I heard the same songs played in the same order twice. :crack: I didn't hear the bit where they mentioned Vertigo though just they were going to play U2 all day.

Now, Im going to be den mother here.

Will everyone in Europe, Oceania and Africa go for a walk in the fresh air.

And every one in the Americas please go to bed.

To quote Henry himself

"and to all a good night"

peace :hug:

Lara Mullen said:
If Vertigo was really going to be aired on radio, wouldn't it be announced on U2's website first?

I don't see the big deal :shrug: As BC said we'll all get to hear it eventually.
:up:

I listened to that show last night, I really enjoyed it until I heard the same songs played in the same order twice. :crack: I didn't hear the bit where they mentioned Vertigo though just they were going to play U2 all day.

im posting this then goin to bed...heres the big deal...many were led on , listeners worldwide were duped into tuning into webcasts or real radio broadcasts of this station to listen to a new single that has not yet been played. they werent specific about a time but it was announced on their promos. they got their ratings and made their money at the expense of peoples time and patience. in addition some of us, including me, exchanged emails with rollins himself who continues to trash fans of U2 for whatever reasons he has.

Indie 103 blatently lied, and if U2 had nothing to do with them playing that many songs in a row, a marathon if you will, then how can it be right to get the right to play that many songs of theirs?

I read somewhere else that Vertigo would be played on that radio station and didn't believe it to begin with. After I heard the same songs being played in the same order I guessed that's all that would be played all day. :up: I don't get annoyed that easily. I've too much going on elsewhere to really catch up with all the U2 hype at the moment.

Sorry, I'm spoiling the party. :) I don't mean to get anyone mad at me. :reject:

Last edited:
why cant you just wait for the official release?

Yeah my poor hubby waited up last night but I told him..."Hey if its' on the radio tonight you know it'll be on the net in seconds...so i'm going to bed!" LOL

U2 GET TO ‘WERK

U2 have covered electro legends KRAFTWERK on their new single, NME.COM. can reveal.

A cover of the German group’s ‘Neon Lights’ will feature on the single ‘Vertigo’, which is out on November 8.

The track is the first single from the band’s as-yet-untitled 11th album. The song was recorded at Hanover Keys studio in Dublin and produced by Steve Lillywhite.

Other B-sides are new song ‘Are You Gonna Wait Forever?’, and a remix of the title track by Jack Knife Lee. The single will come out on two CDs and DVD single, featuring a video for the song.

In related news, U2 fans are trying to work out if a ‘leak’ contains a number of new songs from the group.

Internet fan websites are currently trying to work out the authenticity of two songs, which have been named ‘Love And Peace Or Else’ and ‘Miracle Drug’ and are currently being traded online.

There was no official confirmation on what the songs were when NME.COM went to press.

Published: 07-09-2004-11-24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom