Vancouver #1 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm making coffee right now actually! The sun has just come out - crisp blue morning in central Copenhagen.

It's a beautiful day :p

Anyway - I'll be a little annoyed if the iHeart Radio thing is just one or two songs :p

I'm not expecting it to be more than a song or two. I'll be happy if it's more. My internet wont be but fuck it. (Hi, $10 overage charges. I will be your friend now.)

I have a 7:30 AM meeting, so no way I'm staying up for too much of the set.

Good lord. I would have been fired ages ago. I start at 8, but my team members know not to set meetings for me before 10. Prior to that it's quiet time at my desk, doing easy shit and waking up.

Thora!!! Have fun!

VP...I'll be just fine at my desk tomorrow...Pacific time zone!

:madspit: :wink:

Wow, from the pics I've seen, the GA area around the stage looks so tiny! Especially compared to 360. Maybe if I do end up going to a show I won't camp out all day this time, since it looks like no matter where you are, you're still close to some part of the stage.

Why did I enter this thread? Now I can't leave. I'm in Norway and is 04:45 over here ?

Sent from my iPad using U2 Interference

CFA5DxIWoAA768j.jpg

Wow, from the pics I've seen, the GA area around the stage looks so tiny! Especially compared to 360. Maybe if I do end up going to a show I won't camp out all day this time, since it looks like no matter where you are, you're still close to some part of the stage.

Yeah, it'll be interesting to see how (or IF) lining up, GA queueing, etc, changes after this (and Guy O. talking to people?).

I'm feeling the same way I felt when waiting for U2 to start at my 360º show. And it was a long wait that night...55 minutes between the end of Florence's set and Space Oddity.

not having any luck with that radio stream, anyone able to give me some advice? just click the play button and nothing happens. both in Chrome and Firefox

not having any luck with that radio stream, anyone able to give me some advice? just click the play button and nothing happens. both in Chrome and Firefox

Are you in the US? I thought I saw that maybe it only works for US people? :hmm: Hope that's not the case though...

Also read to try disabling AdBlock, if you have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom