US Politics XXXIII: Get Inoculated!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The recall got absolutely shit on today. Probably going to be a 15-20% gap.

I'm not a Newsom fan in general, he's the kind of Democrat I have to support but don't actually like because of their enormous personal disconnect from the people they represent/govern, but there were no solutions proposed here. It was a big, expensive circus.

being able to force the state government into a charade of a recall election only to get dismantled seems like something that shouldn't be able to be done.

also

E_THqXZVUAE5xkl
E_THqXEUYAAhzsK

General Milley is scheduled to testify before the Senate on September 28. Important stuff.

Hope Milley will speak as openly as possible in a public setting.

General Milley is scheduled to testify before the Senate on September 28. Important stuff.

Hope Milley will speak as openly as possible in a public setting.

yes i hope he does too, and lays out clearly under oath for us all how much of a giant pathetic whiny loser manbaby that trump was after he lost bigly.

yes i hope he does too, and lays out clearly under oath for us all how much of a giant pathetic whiny loser manbaby that trump was after he lost bigly.

Yeah I expect that'll be a big part of Milley's public/private testimonies.

There seems to be a bottomless pit of Trump's unethical illegal abuses of power. Utterly shameful that so many people support and defend him, and will vote for him again.

Not any sort of encouragement or incitement, nope

“Our hearts and minds are with the people being persecuted so unfairly relating to the January 6th protest concerning the Rigged Presidential Election,” Trump said in a statement on Thursday. “In addition to everything else, it has proven conclusively that we are a two-tiered system of justice. In the end, however, JUSTICE WILL PREVAIL!”

So the ongoing struggle on our southern border, represented this week by Del Rio, TX, can't even rate in the Big Three stories of the day.

Nor does our embattled CJCS. Nor abortion rights in, wait for it, again....Texas.

But hey, tomorrow's a new day, rite?

this is normally where i'd post a "happy election day, go vote" to my fellow canadians, but since anitram and dabiggest only seem to pop in rarely these days, i think i might just be saying it to myself...?

anyways, hooray for canada.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom