US Politics XXIII: Law & Order SOU (Stupid Orange Unit)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it seems that "radical protestors" blocking the metal detectors at the arena doors have managed to prevent 990,000 people from attending the rally.

Pretty disturbing. A Tulsa schoolteacher, went to the line of the rally today, had an I Can't Breathe T-shirt on. She had a ticket to the event.
She sat and prayed by the line of people. 8 police officers came, said that she wasn't welcome there. "This was their house" and she was not welcome and had to leave. She stayed sitting peacefully and praying.
They grabbed her, handcuffed and arrested her for obstructing a police officer.

This is America 2020

There is hope for our youth after all!! This is beautiful.

https://twitter.com/SteveSchmidtSES/status/1274484153963016193

My 16 year old daughter and her friends in Park City Utah have hundreds of tickets. You have been rolled by America’s teens.
@realDonaldTrump
you have been failed by your team. You have been deserted by your faithful. No one likes to root for the losing team.
@ProjectLincoln

There was a call to action on FB, Twitter and TikTok when the rally was first announced. A lot of teens and KPop fans scooped up the tickets. If this holds those kids are heroes!

Not sure if anyone is watching this. I've heard he spent 10 full minutes on excuses of how he walked down a ramp.

And then he just comes right out and says this shit

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1274500811486228482

He literally just admitted to killing tens of thousands of people. Still giving my head a little shake and wondering if this is reality.

Last edited:
He explained that the reason he had to use two hands to drink his glass of water last week is because he was wearing a very expensive silk tie, as Melania pointed out to him later, and he didn't want to drip water on it, so he used his left hand to catch droplets.

Then he grabbed a glass and drank water a la OJ Simpson "if the glove doesn't fit, you must acquit".

Yes, really.

https://www.ewg.org/news-and-analys...essential-save-lives-and-protect-human-health

Lessons From Coronavirus: Testing Is Essential To Save Lives and Protect Human Health

"In fact, slowing its spread hinges on finding those who test positive for the virus and ensuring they’re quarantined immediately. This requires a coordinated effort to identify all who could have come into contact with infected individuals, and testing as many of them possible, as quickly as possible. Widespread testing enables the detection of virus carriers without symptoms who could infect others."

Pretty disturbing. A Tulsa schoolteacher, went to the line of the rally today, had an I Can't Breathe T-shirt on. She had a ticket to the event.
She sat and prayed by the line of people. 8 police officers came, said that she wasn't welcome there. "This was their house" and she was not welcome and had to leave. She stayed sitting peacefully and praying.
They grabbed her, handcuffed and arrested her for obstructing a police officer.

This is America 2020
This is the police in America, and it's just what they do. Features, not bugs.

So just to recap. 1 million tickets given. 100,000 expected.

We know one thing for a fact. No protesters were allowed near the entry of the event. We saw one that actually had a ticket, get dragged off in cuffs. So Parscale is reporting that,
100.000 people traveled hundreds, maybe thousands of miles, got hotel rooms or slept on the sidewalk for 4 days in the hot sun and beating rain, but then! when they went to go in the arena, some pesky protesters blocked the line for a couple minutes and 93,000 people, said, oh well. We tried. I guess we'll go home. LOL.

But do you know why he said this? He knows that Trump is stupid enough to actually believe it. It's remarkable. But if Brad has a job tomorrow, you know that Trump has bought the story outright.

Sounds like the con man got conned by a bunch of people ordering tickets that had no intentions of ever showing up.

There is hope for our youth after all!! This is beautiful.

https://twitter.com/SteveSchmidtSES/status/1274484153963016193

My 16 year old daughter and her friends in Park City Utah have hundreds of tickets. You have been rolled by America’s teens.
@realDonaldTrump
you have been failed by your team. You have been deserted by your faithful. No one likes to root for the losing team.
@ProjectLincoln

There was a call to action on FB, Twitter and TikTok when the rally was first announced. A lot of teens and KPop fans scooped up the tickets. If this holds those kids are heroes!

This is fucking hysterical. That is how you effectively troll someone. Bless these people.

Wherever the next Trump bullshit and lies circus is taking place, looks like they'll have to give out incentives to get people to attend.

Slow the testing down, and give out free hamberders!

He truly is a sicko, making his "joke" about testing a 10 year old with sniffles.

I give this MAGA guy points for the mask, even though there's not another soul nearby. Well done MAGA guy.

Oklahoma, where the wind comes sweepin the tumbleweeds through the MAGA circus :happydance:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom