understanding GA tickets

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

onthesun

Babyface
i got GA tickets for the first night and they say GA row 5 seat 103-104................does anyone know what that means? how do you know if you are in the circle?

I remember my SLC GA tix for Elevation had a section number on it even though it was truly general admission. In order to get into the oval you just have to show up really early, get in the right line, talk to whoever is heading up the oval entrance stuff and hope you get in.

At a lot of the Elevation shows the fans made lists, handed out their own wrist bands or wrote numbers on hands and hoped that security would honor their numbering system. Most venues did but then again, others opened all of the GA doors at once and people that arrived an hour before the show got into the heart while others that arrived at 8 AM got shut out.

Hope that helps. Even though there are seat numbers I wouldn't be too concerned.

onthesun said:
i got GA tickets for the first night and they say GA row 5 seat 103-104................does anyone know what that means? how do you know if you are in the circle?

This is an administrative thing to count/keep track of tickets and is meaningless to you. As stated above, circle is first come first served

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom