U2 Songs Covered by Interferencers LIVE - The Collection

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
laol said:
Thank you for the link to my blog! I was wondering where all the visiters came from, and I still wonder how Queen Bee could find it? :ohmy:

/a long time lurker, second time poster!

Cool maybe you can translate :lol:

Ok, here is the translation (or at least an attempt) :)

Unrelated, but I have mentioned earlier that that the winter break is the best time of the year for (swedish) soccer fans. I think it's the same for music fans, i e the most interesting time is when there are no new albums or any ongoing tours. It's only then someone could come up with the strange idea of getting fans around the world to record a line or two of a U2 song, and, by putting them together, making the fan equivalent of Band Aid. If you want to know how Verigo came out, you can listen here, but I better warn you that there are some off-key notes. But that didn't stop them, a version of Discotheque is now being produced.

Update: Discotheque is now done (both the music and a video) and there exist a profile at last.fm.

(The first part of the post is about how much better the swedish women are doing in sports now, compared with in 1990.) :)

Last edited:
laol said:

(The first part of the post is about how much better the swedish women are doing in sports now, compared with in 1990.) :)

Yes, I have noticed the same thing myself.

this is genius :lmao:

Chizip, Queen Bee and GIbson Girl :bow: for all the effort you've put into this

im addicted to Discotheque :ohmy: :drool: :lol:

i'd love to get involved, no mic or sound card with my PC though
:( but keep the songs coming :love:

Has anyone thought about passing these on to U2 at some point :lmao:

That's the first thing I thought of, U2 would get a big kick out of this!

So Chiz, QB and GG email HelloAngel because she wants to do a story for the main page, and who knows, PM at least will probably read it. :wink:

I think that I might...<ahem>...re-record the "feeeeeel"s before we passed it into U2's hands....:shifty:

:lol:

Hey, is the audio for Discotheque downloadable anywhere? It just plays automatically when I go to QB's site & doesn't give me the option to download. :scratch:

Utoo said:
Hey, is the audio for Discotheque downloadable anywhere? It just plays automatically when I go to QB's site & doesn't give me the option to download. :scratch:

not sure whats going on there :scratch:

id ysi it for you but as im in europe i have to head to bed v shortly (its 12.45am here and i have to get up for work soon )

am sure some other kind person will do it for you though :hug:

HelloAngel said:
Everyone, everyone!

I HAVE to write a story on this. Your project is BEYOND BRILLIANT!

Can those of you who have organized this, please email me? I want to do a really great feature on it, because not only does it speak on U2 fans' intense passion, but it also speaks of the amazing community we have here on Interference.

Please you guys, email me! :)

:applaud:

:bow: :love:

Great work!!! The video...:drool: (I especially love the Adam-monkey lounging under the mirror ball!). Many Boom cha's to the geniuses who put this idea together :bonodrum:

Interferencers played on my Ipod tonight! :lol:

The video is great!

kellyahern said:
"The Interferers - Sweden loves us!"

or how about

"The Interferers - Now big in Sweden!"

:wink:

put that on the Interferers profile on last.fm

Interferers and Conan O'Brien

both big in Finland

finlandflag3dj.gif

Status