U2 Rehearsals In Turin Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh another note U2place states that U2 talked to the technics about BD opening the show.. or something along the lines. My italian isn't that good.

Time for a bathroom break. I shoudl've learned from last year's setlist parties not to drink beer while doing them. Beer makes me pee REAL badly. :crack:

I don't imagine Soon live. I imagine the stadium lights turning off and the band walking out to Soon. Though it would be rather interesting. :up:

It's still shining very brightly from the stadium. I guess they're still there, but perhaps testing out other stuff that isn't so...noisy.

Ahh ok... i have this feeling they just started and ended the reharsal with a random song, as opposed to them planning to open with BD - i mean, they wouldn't close with SBS, would they?

Ahh ok... i have this feeling they just started and ended the reharsal with a random song, as opposed to them planning to open with BD - i mean, they wouldn't close with SBS, would they?

Keep in mind this wasn't a full show it was only 12 songs so there are quite a few more left. I imagine we'll see different songs better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom