U2 Rehearsals In Turin Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh God, it's getting really hard to keep up with this thread if you have a life outside this forum :uhoh:

So all of this sounds great, especially the latest news about UF and Crazy being rehearsed, I'd hate to see these songs go.

And Trying to Throw ... not that's a surprise. I just realised they played two songs with the most complicated acronyms that are possible, so IF they should indeed become setlist regulars, maybe we can just agree on using abbreviated names instead of these horrible acronyms :huh:

2 new songs after the opener? odd

where are they going to fit TTTYAATW?

the first seven will change before friday

A friend stopped by my desk to chat for 5 minutes, and when I came back here, 10 pages had gone by.

:crack:

sorry if this has been asked before, i dont have time to read 63 pages of this thread, but IS there a video (yet) of the second NEW song that was rehearsed?

I don't know if this question has been asked here before, but: did the band actually rehearse "Soon"? I mean like: playing it live? Because THAT would mean that we will get a new into. :hmm:

It's been asked, but not answered, maybe because it's going so fast, but maybe because no one actually knows?

I'd like to know, too!

Today's rehearsal setlist:

Space Oddity
Beautiful Day
New song (slow)
new song (rocky)
Elevation
In a Little WHile
Miss Sarajevo
UTEOTW
UF
COBL
Vertigo
Crazy Remix/Discotheque(snippet)
SBS

I don't know if this question has been asked here before, but: did the band actually rehearse "Soon"? I mean like: playing it live? Because THAT would mean that we will get a new into. :hmm:

that's the million dollar question.

it was brought up a few pages ago

Today's rehearsal setlist:

Space Oddity
Beautiful Day
New song (slow)
new song (rocky)
Elevation
In a Little WHile
Miss Sarajevo
UTEOTW
UF
COBL
Vertigo
Crazy Remix/Discotheque(snippet)
SBS

THE END

Perhaps they are taking a short break, perhaps they're done for the night.

ETA they SHOULD be done for the night. It's 11 pm. Police probably gave them the 11pm curfew due to neighbourhood complaints.

not sure what time they have been ending. but it's just about 11p out there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom