U2 rehearsals in Turin Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
4850998455_653e6ff890.jpg

That new song doesn't sound like something they would write. I wonder if it isn't a cover of something?

BRB, going to buy $50 in lottery tickets. Surely that will win me a big-ass monetary prize.

someone won powerball last night (won't say if it's me or not), jackpot on wednesday is 20M/10.7M

I need to put together a team of experts and perform an Inception on some filthy rich person, so that they wake up and think to themselves "I should probably finance a European excursion for NSW. I don't really know who NSW is, but that's moot. In fact, I'll pay for him to charter a plane so he can take some other interlanders, whatever the fuck an interlander is, along with him."

Don't see why this can't be done.

can i be the architect?

Hey I'd be happy for Ultraviolet to stay as well! :) Just saying, with all that stuff goin' on in the Intro..it could well be a replacement to kick off an encore :shrug:

I just hope it gets played!

I was actually thinking this myself man, which would be a shame but oh welz.

Anyone wanna guess the name of the new song? :p

You know you want to go.:whistle::macdevil:

and there it is...the Rosa :macdevil: face..

If I didn't need my $ for a new car in November Id go in a freakin heartbeat..I :heart: Europe...I want to do definately do Montreal though its a weekend and two shows but sooo godamn faraway :crack:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom