U2 Posters

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RadioSweetheart

The Fly
Could anyone stear me to some good U2 poster sites!!! Please!!

I am looking a few in particular and cant seem to find them.

One is of Bono during what I believe in the JT Tour and it's b/w ans shows Bono bending down with one leg sticking out and singing I believe he is performing at Wembley.

Another one is of the whole band during the War tour.

I have about 5 other ones but I have to go right now!!!

:help: PLEASE!!!!!

I know.. there's even a kick ass Unforgettable Fire one that I totally remember having when I was a teenager.. no idea what happened to it :(

There's one I've seen of Red Rocks Edge. It's a record store promo poster for the video. I would KILL to own it! :mad:

:shifty: If anyone ever finds it let me know it's up for auction.....and then don't bid on it dammit!

:rant: I can't believe I didn't get it when I saw it the last time. :scream:

:( Thanks Sicy but that's not what I want :sad:

I have a slight obsession with War Edge :drool: I NEED that Red Rocks poster. :mad: The second link you posted....now that's another story! :shifty: I'm watching it. :D

RadioSweetheart said:
Could anyone stear me to some good U2 poster sites!!! Please!!

I am looking a few in particular and cant seem to find them.

One is of Bono during what I believe in the JT Tour and it's b/w ans shows Bono bending down with one leg sticking out and singing I believe he is performing at Wembley.

Another one is of the whole band during the War tour.

I have about 5 other ones but I have to go right now!!!

:help: PLEASE!!!!!

This isn't a poster, but maybe it will help if anyone sees it on a poster site:

33993%3C%3A723232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2327%3D783%3D89%3C%3DXROQDF%3E23234625999%3B8ot1lsi

speaking of ebay....I was watching a U2 shirt that is one sold off of U2.com. It was only like $2.00 or $3.00 when I first noticed it this past weekend. This afternoon it was at about $22.00 and there was still about an hour left :crazy: It sells for $20.00 on U2.com :tsk: Someone got screwed! A used shirt and they spent more money on it than they would have at U2.com! Just goes to show you that a little research on the item you buy never hurts.

Plus shipping :wink:

As an active buyer and seller I have to say that I have found some incredible deals on ebay. For instance, ink for my printer. one usually sells in the stores for $20 or more. I get THREE for $8.00 on ebay. Charms for my Italian charm bracelet are $18 in all the stores near me. I get them for $5.00 or less on ebay :drool:

But yes some things go so high and I just go..wtf? who would pay that for that ? lol. Research is definately key!

Sicy said:
Charms for my Italian charm bracelet are $18 in all the stores near me. I get them for $5.00 or less on ebay :drool:

:ohmy: have you seen the U2 ones? I looked the other day and there wasn't any but I used to see them on a regular basis. I want to get a bracelet just so I can get a U2 charm :yes:

:D I just looked and there is some U2 charms now. :shifty: I'd post the link but I haven't quite figured that one out yet :reject:

I've tried to but it doesn't work. I'm blaming aol on that one! Aol and Interference don't get along all the time. :mad:

Ok I just spent more than I should have for charms but until now all I have is a U and a 2 on my charm bracelet. lol.

THANK YOU!

ooo, those are cool! Unfortunately, I can't wear nice jewelry b/c I loose it all (have to take it all off for gymnastics) :(

:hyper:

I FINALLY found this damn poster after TWO years of searching ebay for it! I noticed it last Friday night and watched it like a hawk all flipping week! :crack: I had a bidding war but the person gave up earlier today. I spent waaaaaaaay too much money on it, especially since it's folded. I don't care! Red Rocks Edge :drool: Besides...that's the good part of selling stuff on ebay too. I sold enough last weekend to pay for the poster and still have some money left.

:hyper:

Here it is :drool:

339%3A%3A79523232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2328%3D777%3D59%3B%3DXROQDF%3E23234%3A%3B4%3A7588ot1lsi

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom