U2 Photoshops 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
anyone know how to take this pic and put a recent headshot(Bono 360 tour) over Bono in this pic:
4274586777_d1a35345e9_o.gif

I took the easy way out and simply made a replica using a more recent picture of Bono.
I did the best I could, hope you'll enjoy the result:

musicchange2010.jpg

:ohmy::hyper:
WOW. Thanks!!! thats really awesome!!! thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bow::bow::applaud::wave::D

I noticed there's another U2 vs U2 Mashup that can be made from POP and No Line On The Horizon, so I made this cover sleeve to go with it. I'm terrible at doing mashups but It would be interesting to see someone more experienced giving it a try.

Do You Feel Magnificent (E*89 Mashup snippet) (delete the space before the ". mp3" extension name.

I took inspiration from the Staring At The Sun single cover for this one:
u2dyfm.jpg

And here is the first one in case anyone hasn't seen it before:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Zh92g7Dr88

Another one of my quick, mad ideas; What if U2 had their own video game?:giggle:

u2gtachtung2.jpg

Bling accessories, transvestites and out-of-production automobiles included!

300px-GrandTheftAutoViceCityBoxArt.jpg

EDIT: Adjusted according to the suggestions made by domo-kun! :D

:laugh: Pure gold., could you add the Rockstar and mature content logo too? that would make it perfect !

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh this is too funny!!! There is a few on the Rose Bowl DVD thread that would get a kick out of this!!! Maybe they will venture over to PLEBA in the next few days...

Great topic, great works! Especially I loved U2 members "in vidid coloured costumes", U2 like KISS and works in style of constructivism (I tried to do things like the last ones, but couldn't).

I like to work in Photoshop too. Unfortunately, I saw few photos of U2 and did too little works on them. Those are avatars with signatures - anyway signatures are allowed for only several people (please, don't think I'm against of this - I accept it) and I, maybe, won't be able to "wear" them, so I'll just show my creations.

u2devilbono2.jpg

u2devilbono.jpg

u2devillove2.jpg

u2devillove.jpg

u2news2.jpg

u2news.jpg

u2undermagenta2.jpg

u2undermagenta.jpg

Oh, I forgot one more work dedicated to one of the best films ever (though U2 is only part here):

imgl2.gif

imgl.jpg

*There written: "It might get loud! So loud, as you have never heard and will never hear!"

I had done these some two years ago when I self-taught myself Photoshop. These were just a test for the Threshold effect :) I love that effect :)
EdgesLifeforce-1.jpg

Larrysbandreason-1.jpg

AdamAttitude-1.jpg

BonoThreshold.jpg

Sorry, in Russian language we have a phrase "высший пилотаж". I found the English translation in a dictionary. At long last, I couldn't go by your works without any glance because they're great!

Sorry, in Russian language we have a phrase "высший пилотаж". I found the English translation in a dictionary. At long last, I couldn't go by your works without any glance because they're great!

Ah I understand! :)
Thank you!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom