U2 Fever

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Paul Vox

The Fly
is breaking out all over. Damn, I never expected all this. Has there ever been an album played on sooo many radio stations all at once like this. Really seems unprecedented. This "leak" has turned into a huge benefit for the band. Serious buzz goin on...everyone is talking about it.

Now the actual release party will be an event, not because U2 people want to hear the album, but because a shitload of people have heard it already, know that they like the songs, and want to step up and "buy" it, support the band, hold it in their hands and really own it, embrace it, and a lot of other mushy stuff.

I'm sure a major backlash will come with this, and the haters will have to make themselves heard, but we are in U2 heaven right now brothers and sisters.

Can I get an AMEN?

I have already seen some message boards with the U2 haters who don't even have to hear the album to hate it. Too low brow for them, i guess. :madspit:

I have had a constant smile since I heard this incredible album!
I'm just so happy to be alive!!! So wonderful growing up the last 18 years with U2!!
AMEN!!!

U2SJ said:
I have had a constant smile since I heard this incredible album!
I'm just so happy to be alive!!! So wonderful growing up the last 18 years with U2!!
AMEN!!!

Hey, i feel exactly the same!:D
Since ive heard HTDAAB i just have more energy and im simply happier, even with the usual every-day stuffs :up:

And yes, there's a lot now about u2 just everywhere:wink:

i vomit frequently when i get excited. let's just say that i've had a lot of cleaning to do lately.

Back
Top Bottom