U2 Fashion History

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:) there are a lot of them around here, and I don't know why but it always makes me :D when I see them pop up.

do you remember these cartoons? :D
cartoon122.jpg

:lol:
He has a black one too. :wink:
Edge needs to add other patterns into his wardrobe too. :crack: :giggle: Yes, the man looks incredibly sexy in plaid...he could look incredibly sexy in a lot of other things too, I bet! :lol:
Larry's creepers = :down:
Bono's boots = :drool:

But I really don't care what they wear. It's the music that matters to me. :up: The style is just a very nice addition. :lol:

It just makes me wonder if they're interchangeable bibs. It kinda looks like it. :lmao:

Do you know what that means? He had options! And he chose to look like a dork.

On the other hand, if he's color blind, which would explain some things he's worn in the past, they probably look similar and he figured he'd put the lighter one with the lighter grey shirt.

:lol: True, true.

We may never know the answer to this, but we can ponder. :hmm:

There's a very simple test. Have a red and a green sharpie when you ask him for an autograph, and when he reaches for one, ask him to use the green one and see if he hesitates or picks the wrong one.

My dad was color blind. I screwed with him all the time. :giggle:

Going even further off-topic: my son is red/green color blind. We first found out when he was in pre-school and drew a picture of a tree with the trunk green and the leaves brown! Then one day we saw a red-orange car the same model as our yellow-green one, and he said, "Look! There's a car just like ours!" :D

Going even further off-topic: my son is red/green color blind. We first found out when he was in pre-school and drew a picture of a tree with the trunk green and the leaves brown! Then one day we saw a red-orange car the same model as our yellow-green one, and he said, "Look! There's a car just like ours!" :D
:cute:

When I was a kid, I couldn't understand it, then I found out I'm a bit color blind myself when I went to the optometrist. Didn't stop me screwing with him, though.

8xjuxz.jpg

This has definitely got to be one of my favorites of Bono's styles, or at least his jackets.

Oh what I would give to find out where to get a jacket like that. :drool:

35b80t1.jpg

I like that simple look a lot as well. :D

Back
Top Bottom