U2 Fan Action: My Backyard

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2@NYC

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Ok, tomorrow at 8:34 p.m. EST everyone show up in my backyard with a sign saying "please, U2, play 'I'm Too Sexy' ".

I will have muscular bold models and will mount a catwalk in the backyard.

0,2299,OID436180,00.jpg

I am sure that U2 will catch what we are doing via satellite maps and 'I'm Too Sexy' will become a regular for setlists of the third leg.

Thanks.

:lmao:

but really, i'd rather see a petition instead. or maybe you are already circulating an anti-Vertigo 2 one?

NO. there will be a lottery; U2@NYC will pick those he likes and they will receive an "inner circle" wristband.

The lottery idea sucks. Where in DC do you live? I'll be standing outside your yard with a sign protesting the lottery.:|

U2@NYC said:
Ok, tomorrow at 8:34 p.m. EST everyone show up in my backyard with a sign saying "please, U2, play 'I'm Too Sexy' ".

I will have muscular bold models and will mount a catwalk in the backyard.

0,2299,OID436180,00.jpg

I am sure that U2 will catch what we are doing via satellite maps and 'I'm Too Sexy' will become a regular for setlists of the third leg.

Thanks.

550.gif

Where do we get tickets? On the catwalk...on the catwalk....

ruffian said:
:lmao:

good one, Sylvia :up:

:shh: hey ruffian....how can we be liked enough to get in the inner circle? Any inside knowledge? Will we have to camp?

1stOne said:

:shh: hey ruffian....how can we be liked enough to get in the inner circle? Any inside knowledge? Will we have to camp?

I'm still working on that. We will likely have to bitch about Vertigo2 and also have huge signs protecting "the static setlist"

:wink:

camping will be allowed only in U2@NYC's living room.

Um, that's Right Said Fred isn't it?
And are those guitar cases they're leaning against? :eyebrow:
Did they even have guitars in that band?
Did they even play instruments? :scratch:

ruffian said:

I'm still working on that. We will likely have to bitch about Vertigo2 and also have huge signs protecting "the static setlist"

<-disappears to look at U2@NYC's profile...check for helpful clues.:shifty:

1stOne said:

<-disappears to look at U2@NYC's profile...check for helpful clues.:shifty:

Cunning plan ruffian:shifty: We'll offer to buy U2@NYC a ticket for the Boston show.....his birthday...4th October:wink:

1stOne said:

Cunning plan ruffian:shifty: We'll offer to buy U2@NYC a ticket for the Boston show.....his birthday...4th October:wink:

You are on the right track... :wink:

Although you will need to get me from DC to Boston also :D

ruffian said:

Depending on the attendance, I may have to move some furniture over... :hmm:

Soooo...if I'm reading this right ....and I think that I am...Right Said Fred is opening for U2!!!

Begin debate

RSF vs. Arcade Fire
RSF vs. The Killers
RSF vs. Kanye West
RSF vs. Pearl Jam
RSF vs. Kings of Leon

U2@NYC said:

Depending on the attendance, I may have to move some furniture over... :hmm:

oh, i'm taking the bedroom. you can have the pull-out couch in the study :wink:

The muscular bold models will need to look their best if they are being viewed via satellite. I'll bring some massage oil along, which means I'll need to be up front.

disco.gif

people? oh, i don't think so. there's only room for me. but while i'm rummaging through your things i'll leave anything you might need outside the door :wink:

1stOne said:
The muscular bold models will need to look their best if they are being viewed via satellite. I'll bring some massage oil along, which means I'll need to be up front.

disco.gif
i can give you a hand with that job. someone's gotta do it :shrug:

:ohmy:

you see how these things get twisted???

:scratch: so is that how you get in the ellipse?

chilly said:
Soooo...if I'm reading this right ....and I think that I am...Right Said Fred is opening for U2!!!

Begin debate

RSF vs. Arcade Fire
RSF vs. The Killers
RSF vs. Kanye West
RSF vs. Pearl Jam
RSF vs. Kings of Leon

Show starts early...time for all 6 supports:wink:

ruffian said:

you see how these things get twisted???

:scratch: so is that how you get in the ellipse?

I am questioning how much demand there will be for a show like this...

A petition for a song has gradually transformed into massaging muscular models with oil, with stops in the bedrooms and handjobs... :ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom