U2.com's latest subscription "gift"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So a few weeks ago, fans who had not received it outnumbered those who had. Is that still the case?

If the pace remained the same as in the first month, only about 46% of fans have received theirs by now. Somehow, I doubt even that's the case.

Still waiting here.

"Only 23% of subscribers seem to have received their vinyl based on a poll." - That was basically how many got it in the first calendar month.

http://www.u2songs.com/news/fan_club_vinyl_most_still_waiting

Last edited:
Ok I'll chime in just to add to the ongoing statistics . . .

I received my JT single package last December, having selected it of course on the website.

I'm in Massachusetts, nothing yet. In September, they told me they were waiting for back-orders to be filled (no ETA).

On February 2nd, they said "As of right now we do not have a set date as to when they are going to be sent out. All we know is that at the beginning of February dispatch of the gifts will begin!"

Frustrating...

Mine is coming tomorrow. These are being shipped via UPS, so if you are signed up with MyUPS, you'll receive a tracking notice via e-mail.

I know it's the singles because it says in the e-mail that LIVE NATION ECOMMERCE is the shipper.

u2.com tells me I have redeemed my gift.

Am I missing anywhere on the site where they might note if it was shipped/stolen off my doorstep?

(Edit to add: never mind. The order tracking tells me "Shipping info for this order is not available." Which means it hasn't shipped)

Back
Top Bottom