U2.com's latest subscription "gift"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Heh, same here. It's just way too much vinyl. This band probably has 10,000+ Fan Club members at the very least and probably way more than that given that Ticketmaster allowed people to purchase field tickets for the Joshua Tree tour before the on-sale provided they came bundled with the subscription.

I'm surprised they even got the vinyl out quick enough to begin with given all the pressing plant backlogs that there happen to be via the current vinyl craze. But it's going to take an eternity for a small scale operation like this to ship all these out even if they've already been produced. Part of the reason why they had the "Redeem" button on U2.com is just so that half the people that bought a membership for tickets won't know about this gift and bother receiving it. If you do the math, this probably had the potential of being the biggest vinyl release of 2017 in terms of units produced.

Well, if they really plan on shipping them all out by the end of January, then everyone should have theirs by mid-February at the very latest. :up:

Yep. Still nothing here. When the summary about these was linked to, they were on the cusp of having mailed out about a third of these one month into the process. At that rate, it won't be until early March that the last of these actually get sent out, so I highly doubt U2.com meets their goal of sending them all out by the end of January.

U2.com's latest subscription "gift"

That's because Australia doesn't exist. Duh. Haven't you seen that news online?

How could I if I don’t exist?

In all seriousness - no?? That is kinda cool though

Edit: ok - just read the post - I remember someone mentioning this a while ago, but never looked into it. This is the best.

Last edited:
Did you redeem your gift at your account info page? They brought in this condition last year, I totally didn't know about it and found it by accident when I was checking my presale code.

Did you redeem your gift at your account info page? They brought in this condition last year, I totally didn't know about it and found it by accident when I was checking my presale code.

I would have been one of the first ones to do it. I noticed it and did it before any of the news sites announced it

Still no sign in Australia...
That's not true. I bet there are many signs in Australia. Why here's one now

0df7af16b1aedf3e926d13f38937b3bc--funny-quote-pictures-pictures-of.jpg

Back
Top Bottom