U2 Come Full Circle as 360 Degree Tour Launches in Barcelona

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
103.jpg

104.jpg

This tour is shaping up to be just as cool, if not cooler, than ZOO T.V...

I MEAN, LOOK AT THESE GUYS...LOOK AT THIS STAGE!
:hyper:

Who helps them organize their wardrobe? However he or she is, good work...they look great!

Great photos! Thanks for posting. One of my faves so far is that humungous one that B777 posted, the one that's now Wayne's desktop :drool:

Thank you for this thread. I'm trying to avoid spoiling myself for the setlists and any audio/video, and this is the one thing I've found that's been able to keep the temptation at bay. Pictures aren't spoilers! I don't care if I know every detail about what Bono's wearing and what the stage looks like. (That's my store and I'm sticking to it!)

I soooo want to know EVERYTHING that happened, but I can't cave on the first day of the tour. I can't!

Why is September 12 so far away? :scream:

Thank you for this thread. I'm trying to avoid spoiling myself for the setlists and any audio/video, and this is the one thing I've found that's been able to keep the temptation at bay. Pictures aren't spoilers! I don't care if I know every detail about what Bono's wearing and what the stage looks like. (That's my store and I'm sticking to it!)

I soooo want to know EVERYTHING that happened, but I can't cave on the first day of the tour. I can't!

Why is September 12 so far away? :scream:

I gave in ages ago. October 9th is just too long to wait, dangit! I lost my resolve the moment news started coming from the Barcelona rehearsals. And boy, am I glad I did. :wink::wink:

you are all amazing thankyouthankyouthankyou and thankyou ....... for the fantastic pix .....i can't wait until...septemberseptemberseptember......it's going to be a... long ...long....summer..............

^^ ok I've been an Adam girl from day 1, this pic makes me think of converting!!!!:combust::combust:

:happydance::happydance: I'm loving these pics, right click saving so much, and it's only day one!

OH! and Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!! for that giant Adam Girl pic! it shows off his 'Ass'ets very well! :lol::combust: :combust:

Oh god! I don't think I'm going to survive till September 16th now! :crack::faint:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom