U2 Come Full Circle 360 Degree Tour 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
is it me or are there way more hq pics of this tour than we had of last tour? :hmm:

Oh YEAH! Last tour venue secuity were still making sure we didnt take cameras in but how can you not these days with cell phones having the camera and video options! :) Plus honestly IMO I think this tour has the MOST AMAZING pictures of any tour so far ;)

PHOTO_2250524_74615_4373100_main.jpg

:ohmy:

Where do these pictures come from? They are amazing!

I especially like the ones with the rainbow and the pictures where Bono looks so intense.

Great great photos.

:ohmy:

Where do these pictures come from? They are amazing!

I especially like the ones with the rainbow and the pictures where Bono looks so intense.

Great great photos.

Searching every website I can think of , many are from u2start they have amazing photos .

Look how tall that stage is! I don't think I can be in the front row - I'll never see anything. :sad:

That`s why I headed for the front of the outer rail. They tried to send us in the pit at both Wembley and Sheffield but we said we didn`t want that so we were allowed to go to the front of the outer rail. Get view as no-one directly in front of you. You can also see the screens clearly and the sound is great.

:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom