U2 Come Full Circle 360 Degree Tour 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
3833544801_58a08e0d72_o.jpg

Bono's eyelashes! :cute: :love:

well, I don't think wanting Bono and Edge to kiss on stage is in any way offending. actually, edge took a photo of my sign so I'm guessing he thinks it's funny just the way I would :D it's not like I'd want them to hump each other on stage or something.

and really bono started it by kissing adam..

Where is it on Edge's Twitter? I didn't see it there. Did he take it off or am I missing something? :huh:

Alrite guys! I tried asking a question in the non-Pleba part of the forum :p and didn't get answered lol, so I'll try in here instead. I thought I wouldn't be able to make it to the tour, but I can now - woohoo! I'm hoping to go to Cardiff on Saturday, but I just need to decide between seating and standing tickets. I'm not sure what would be better! Any advice would be appreciated, thanks everyone. :D

PS. Oh my days @ all the pix, they're AMAZING! :love:

Alrite guys! I tried asking a question in the non-Pleba part of the forum :p and didn't get answered lol, so I'll try in here instead. I thought I wouldn't be able to make it to the tour, but I can now - woohoo! I'm hoping to go to Cardiff on Saturday, but I just need to decide between seating and standing tickets. I'm not sure what would be better! Any advice would be appreciated, thanks everyone. :D

PS. Oh my days @ all the pix, they're AMAZING! :love:

Depends on what experience you want to be honest? :hmm: Do you want to be down there with the action? Or enjoy the claw too?

If you want a bit of the action, inner circle or outer rail on pitch is good. If not, sound desk is very good too!

:lol: @ Oh my days, my freind says that :lol:

Depends on what experience you want to be honest? :hmm: Do you want to be down there with the action? Or enjoy the claw too?

If you want a bit of the action, inner circle or outer rail on pitch is good. If not, sound desk is very good too!

:lol: @ Oh my days, my freind says that :lol:
Yeah, I dunno! I'm not the tallest person in teh world, like our beloved Bono lol so standing can be a pain in the arse when it comes to having a good view! Not sure if I'll be able to hardcore camp all day either, so I dunno if it'll be worth it!

Kinda prefer to have a seat and see the amazing claw and take it all in to be honest. Trying to secure some tickets on eBay right now, heart rate is going up and up with stress lol.

Thanks for replying, appreciate it! :D I'll let you know what tickets I end up with lol.

this is most probably the best photo of Bono I've ever taken..so gonna make this a poster

3833870749_1f675239bd_o.jpg

Anja, as always, amazing pictures :up:

I love the one with Bono and Edge. Edge's look is so precious. And it's always good to see Bono without his shades.

:applaud::heart:

thank you for all the photos!

Elan amazing pics you found!:drool:

Lobe- great Edge on the Bridge pic! :drool:

and anjarw fantastic/ fun/ sweet/ hot photo right there abovE ^^^^^^ LOL :love::drool:

I have photos of The Who, Springsteen and a few other bands as or almost as good as these :love::drool:

BUT... after 26 of TRYING.....
..... I Still haven't Gotten What I'm Looking For :angry::(

.....being close enough to U2 in Concert to take photos like these!

I'M praying :pray: I FINALLY get GA Seat for 9-25

in the meantime.........
keep finding or taking these fantastic U2 Photos!!!:applaud:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom