U2.com is up!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I got a confirmation of my order for the subscription... but it was some garbled junk.

Trust me gorman, you don't need to see the screenshot... it is ugly. I really do wonder who is designing and running that place... For the time that it was up, it was awful to navigate. Crappy colors, bad design... ugh. Oh well, at least their music is better than the site :) Let's hope what they lack in design and usability, they make up for in the downloads they are promising.

Well Stoven, that's not exactly a gleaming review. Yikes. I was hoping for much better. These guys usually have such good taste in these matters. At least in the past they have seemed to put the right people around them anyway. Usually the things branded with the U2 name have been graphically strong. Oh well. Guess I'll have to wait and judge myself when it goes back up.

Well, at least for those of us who lost the quote in edge's hand in the collectors edition book we can buy a tshirt with it.

I think the site looks pretty cool.

Thanks, Uktan.

i will be joining... but i think i will wait until tomorrow... when its officially up

Back
Top Bottom