U2 albums planned for 2009 remasters

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh, that makes sense... was it a longer, shorter, different version?

It was released on the Pride single. I've never bothered listening to that version to see if there is any difference.

Oh wow! Thats a great looking CD2. I hope this is the real deal. I have a feeling that the previous reveal was fake. Live Aid hold certain rights to the music from Live Aid. Officially release material from this show is suppose to go to charity. seeing it listed on that list didn't seem right.

Oh nevermind, I see the dvd is listing it.

Nice cd2, hope that one is real.

1. New Song
2-5. Remastered WAIA
6. New Song
7. Rare Wire Remix
8. bside
9. Longer pride
10. (NEW?!?!?!) mix of ASOH
11. Longer tick tock
12. rare wire remix
13-16. bsides

Fan-bloody-tastic :drool:

The Dortmund gig is great, but it's already floating around in good video/audio quality, so I don't really care if it's included or not. I prefer the new CD.

I'm a bit surprised Corbijn's Pride video isn't included on the DVD, too.

I'd rather like the songs not broadcast from the Dortmund gig, though, especially since one of them is 11OTT.

There is something so damn pretty about 'look and feel' of this particular U2 era. The gold on purple text and the font. Those tour shirts are awesome too. UF era = :drool: Just wish there was a pro-shot of a complete concert. Bad and Pride from this era > all others.

Naturally, so would I - but let's not kid ourselves, there was absolutely no chance of that happening.

Why not? They have the footage and it's the only proshot UF Tour gig, so it seemed like a natural inclusion. I figured a full Dortmund would be the one given of a DVD, not some COH gig.

If they included the not previously broadcast songs for the Under a Blood Red Sky DVD, I don't see why these Dortmund songs wouldn't be available in the vault as well.

The Dortmund gig is great, but it's already floating around in good video/audio quality, so I don't really care if it's included or not. I prefer the new CD.

Ah yes, but I'm merely coming from a completist's persepctive. I just think it would only be a truly comprehensive package of the era if a full gig is included on the DvD. Would just make it immensely satisfying.

...and I have't seen the Dortmund gig.

If they included the not previously broadcast songs for the Under a Blood Red Sky DVD, I don't see why these Dortmund songs wouldn't be available in the vault as well.

I'm just thinking in terms of bootlegs, 'cause the stuff on the Red Rocks DVD was still floating around if not officially. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the unreleased Dortmund stuff isn't, yeah? I just wasn't very optimistic because of that, but who knows.

I'm very interested in what Yoshino Blossom sounds like. The title makes me think an instrumental similar to Bass Trap which would be great. :hmm: Then again I would never have predicted a song like Drunk Chicken, so who knows with these unreleased tracks. :laugh:

I'm just thinking in terms of bootlegs, 'cause the stuff on the Red Rocks DVD was still floating around if not officially. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the unreleased Dortmund stuff isn't, yeah? I just wasn't very optimistic because of that, but who knows.

Dortmund was filmed for TV ... JT Paris was as well, so I don't see why full footage of Dortmund would be any harder to get than the Paris footage was.

I can imagine U2 just downloading the TV broadcast from U2Torrents, burning it on a bunch of Sharpie-labeled DVD+Rs, and sticking them into the TUF Deluxe Edition boxes.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom