U2 360° Tour 2010 Photos 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
likes.jpg

:love:

Hi Bono:drool:

:shifty: I may have taken video evidence... :drool: My camera is rubbish though, but I'll upload what I got, was front row, felt a little odd recording Adam semi naked :lol: So when he came straight over to me and noticed my camera I laughed and apologetically shouted "I'm sorry, I have to!!" He actually completely LOLed and sort of gave me permission :love::D It was such a short moment, and the camera was shaking at that point and didn't capture it - but WHAT A GIG!!!! :cute:

This :applaud:

I just wanted to share the correct link....sorry:reject::crack:

No offense ofcourse! But its just more convenient for people when you just post the pics in the thread. :D
And post a link to the album if you really can't save them.:hi5:

So, I'm scrolling down page 35 of the 360 photo thread, Part 4, when I notice - ooh we have new pics. Let's see, what've we got now...tiny Larry...
tiny Larry....
tiny Larry...
tiny Larry...
tiny Larry...
tiny Larry...
post...
post...
post....
Wait - what's this? :combust:

Well, helllloooooo Bandling Daddy. :sexywink: You're gonna end up with triplets, you keep looking that good... :whistle: :evil:

likes.jpg

:giggle:

:wave: Thought I should share some of my pics, these are from Zurich I, had such an awesome once in a lifetime weekend at these shows, so into the moment that I didn't actually take pics, except during three songs lol! And on night two it was so torrential (as you'll have seen) that taking photographs was just out the question - and if you ask me, that meant the crowd were able to put all their attention and energy into the band, making it a very memorable evening :drool::drool:

So, here we go :D

4990346378_4a573cbaee_b.jpg

4990346676_22735a3f47_b.jpg

4989740827_b5d13d4f86_b.jpg

So, I'm scrolling down page 35 of the 360 photo thread, Part 4, when I notice - ooh we have new pics. Let's see, what've we got now...tiny Larry...
tiny Larry....
tiny Larry...
tiny Larry...
tiny Larry...
tiny Larry...
post...
post...
post....
Wait - what's this? :combust:

Well, helllloooooo Bandling Daddy. :sexywink: You're gonna end up with triplets, you keep looking that good... :whistle: :evil:

:giggle:

:lol: I'd be happy to be the next octomom if that came walking across an alley.:combust:

Fantastic pics Daisy! I love the one where he is smiling during One( I think)

That was some serious heavy rainfall you had there!

Yes it was! They even had to leave out the wheel mic and the LED jacket. The video wall had some blank spaces by the end of the night and Sam had to dry off Larry's drums and cymbals several times even though it was under the umbrella. Or as Bono put it at the end of the gig "Those umbrellas are fucked..."

Yes it was! They even had to leave out the wheel mic and the LED jacket. The video wall had some blank spaces by the end of the night and Sam had to dry off Larry's drums and cymbals several times even though it was under the umbrella. Or as Bono put it at the end of the gig "Those umbrellas are fucked..."

Whahaa, yes I saw that in the video's Healthy tough they left out those. I don't want anyone to be electrocuted. Rain can't be good for all the equipment. Seriously, That Rickenbacher guitar isn't made for weather like that! Or Larry's drumkit indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom