U2 360° Tour 2010 Photos 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just woke up to HornyBono and Half-Naked Adam... it's going to be a beautiful day!!

Exactly what happened to me. Between this, wet U2, and all of the bum-slapping that's been going on, I'm pretty much like :hyper: and :drool: all the time.

:ohmy:

Sister (and Brother) PLEBAns - I hope you all understand the seriousness of the situation we find ourselves in today. We are sitting atop a self-made lust bomb...and the gentleman from Dublin have just lit the hormonal fuse. There will be carnage in PLEBA.

And by 'carnage', I mean saliva glands exhausted from drooling, retinas over-worked from scanning each pixel of digital image captured, chests buckled from excessive heaving, and jaws seized shut from the constant clenching. May U2 have mercy on our souls. :pray:

:ohmy:

Sister (and Brother) PLEBAns - I hope you all understand the seriousness of the situation we find ourselves in today. We are sitting atop a self-made lust bomb...and the gentleman from Dublin have just lit the hormonal fuse. There will be carnage in PLEBA.

And by 'carnage', I mean saliva glands exhausted from drooling, retinas over-worked from scanning each pixel of digital image captured, chests buckled from excessive heaving, and jaws seized shut from the constant clenching. May U2 have mercy on our souls. :pray:

Maybe if we let Bono know about this human rights crisis, he will do something about it!!

I was thinking earlier about how excited we get about certain things. Edge's bumpy hats lately have made me ponder his hair, and I realized I get all victorian... bare-headed Edge is like an 18th century lady showing her ankle or something :lol: So scandalous! Kind of like no-sunglasses Bono!

Athens
46905433787144659132703.jpg

46905433787149659132703.jpg

46905433787154659132703.jpg

46905433787159659132703.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom