U2 360° Tour 2010 Photos 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
PhotoByypeter_neill-2.jpg

You strut that stuff baby. :drool:

Zooey,Andreia and Graceland Harley
About the pics,You're welcome :wave:

It's a pleasure to search pics of :larry: on the Net
It's a sadness not find them :sad:

In my next life I want to return :bono: girl :lol:

YAY! mor Lar for me!!
:hyper:

We must be patient... they are out there....somewhere... :hmm:

Re: Larry.

It's really difficult to take pictures of him, since he's hiding behind his drumkit most of the time. And when he's on the catwalk for Crazy, he always rushes by really fast. No offence to Larry girls, I'm sure everyone is trying to take some Larry pictures at the show, but it's really not that easy. Bono is much much more out there and it's so much easier to take pictures of him, especially when he's standing on the mic and not running around like a mad man :lol:

Re: Larry.

It's really difficult to take pictures of him, since he's hiding behind his drumkit most of the time. And when he's on the catwalk for Crazy, he always rushes by really fast. No offence to Larry girls, I'm sure everyone is trying to take some Larry pictures at the show, but it's really not that easy. Bono is much much more out there and it's so much easier to take pictures of him, especially when he's standing on the mic and not running around like a mad man :lol:

:angry: Yep I tried to get photos of Larry but I`m sure he has some power to confuse cameras so they won`t focus when he rushes past! He has a habit of glancing at you then looking away before you have chance to get your camera ready - unlike Adam and Bono and even edge who will stand still and let you get shots.

Awwwww! :loveshower::loveshower::loveshower: Thank you everyone for these huuuugeee pics!!! :wave: They are all beautiful!!!!! HUGE HQ LEATHER BONO IS THE BEST!!!! :hyper::combust::combust::combust:
Finally some great HQ pics of leather Bono. I´m gonna make a poster on my wall :love::applaud:

During what song was it??? :hyper:

oh i wish i could remember... it's a bit of a blur... i was watching on the screens but pretty sure he was on the bridge or catwalk though lol! i will try to find out... :)

And how can you not go crazy if your favourite singer does a helium voice xDDDD

I can't wait any longer to see this video =D :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom