U2 360° Tour 2010 Photos 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
from Hannover

p1000242p.jpg

p1000430w.jpg

p1000522o.jpg

p1000528kq.jpg

p1000531u.jpg

chest :love:
p1000524r.jpg

p1000519sk.jpg

p1000367g.jpg

p1000365.jpg

That's it... I've made up my mind. I'm going to print out all the pics taken since Torino, mix them with a bit of water & boil them up. Then I'll cool that mixture down & strain it, then put the remaining liquid into a syringe & shoot it into my veins. I'm that in love with this leg of the tour.

:drool: :drool: :drool:

ETA: Holy shit. Did I just give directions for how to literally shoot up the Blue Crack??? :crack: :ohmy: :silent:

:wink:

That's it... I've made up my mind. I'm going to print out all the pics taken since Torino, mix them with a bit of water & boil them up. Then I'll cool that mixture down & strain it, then put the remaining liquid into a syringe & shoot it into my veins. I'm that in love with this leg of the tour.

ETA: Holy shit. Did I just give directions for how to literally shoot up the Blue Crack??? :crack: :ohmy: :silent:

This = WIN!

PS- Will you be my new best friend? We can, like, totally braid each other's hair and talk about boys.

:applaud: one of my favourite posts ever! :lol:

This = WIN!

PS- Will you be my new best friend? We can, like, totally braid each other's hair and talk about boys.

:love: Like, totally! And we can share all our Ambercrombie & Forever21 outfits & shoes & stuff. :loveshower:

OMG - BFFS 4 EVAH!!!!!11111!!!!!!

:flirt:

:hmm: I wonder, though.... would such an illicit substance harm all the Bonolings that I'm currently incubating or would it just make them that much more awesomer???? :scratch:

Yikes, I don't think it's funny to joke about a dangerous hostage situation that's still going on. :(

/party pooper - stick in the mud - Debbie Downer (sorry)

(I should admit, however, that I don't know what Bono said in Vienna.)

Bonocomet, thanks for digging out that Miss Sarajevo picture!

hmm not realy....

amazing pics dyami! ,which is me conny ;)
since these pics are all from my picasa album and some of them i`ve posted here before
i dont mind that people take my pics,the album is open for everybody. but i have made them! ;)

Picasa Webalbums - conny - U2@frankfurt ...

Oh sorry,I didn't know that were your pics:reject:

So:Thank U Dyami for those pics!!!!:wave::hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom