Twickenham 1 Setlist Party Part Dos!!!111

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Let's hope for some variety tomorrow -- drop ISHWILF and AIWIY, make sure ABOY and OOTS gets played. UTEOTW or Gloria instead of I Will Follow, too.

The same set on back-to-back nights in the same venue would be disappointing....

Maybe Twick2 will yeild some surprises - those london fans can be picky.

From the look of the setlist, this show was much more upbeat than the sombre 2001 london shows.

u2fp

KUEFC09U2 said:
you know as i said, the funny thing is, the people who are here and not at the show have a good moan about vertigo x 2, but the people who are actually at the show, the ones that matter, love it
just remind me like I promised a couple of days ago that I will turn my back or walk away when this happens..don't want to go into this discussion again I think it's stupid..anyway...is the fly available? love how it sounds thus far

I love you neutral :D

It's nice to get the mp3s practically as the show is happening!! The Fly sounds sooooo good :drool: As for Veritgo x 2 - fear not, take some PITNOL and prepare for tomorrow night...we're bound for some changes, surely we'll get Wild Horses at least? They keep soundchecking it!

timothius said:

AIWIS :drool: :wink:

All I Want Is Sleep? :drool: :drool:

You say, you want, A pillow & Electric Blanket...
You say, you want, A doona & comfortable matress.

:lol:

The Fly was amazing, one of the best versions I've ever heard...and it's nice to hear Bono's guitar in the mix, make all the jokes you want but he was really spot-on!!

ok...please make changes for tomorrow night...

let's have wild horses instead of um....ok just add it to the list

oh and don't forget to also add....

Back
Top Bottom