Tunes from the BOMB you'd like to hear during U2's NEXT tour?!?!!?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I hope Love and Peace replaces Bullet the Blue Sky's position on future tours, Great Song, but hearing it EVRYNIGHT, EVERY Tour is a bit much...Maybe some rotation with LAPOE...but hopefully LOPOE gets the nod most often in future tours!

I think Vertigo will make it to the next round and probably City Of Blinding Lights(which would make me really happy) too. I can't imagine any of the others being played again. But then again you never can tell for sure

MumblingBono said:
Love and Peace and Vertigo will be the only ones for next go 'round.

If songs as good as Kite and Walk On are not being played on this tour, can't expect too much for the next.
I don't think its a matter of Walk On and Kite not being good enough, I think its more that they wouldn't really 'fit' on this tour. Kite lost its place to SYCMIOYO.
Walk On I think would sound a bit odd if they were to play the whole thing anywhere but at the end of the show -- and that position has been filled by 40 and occasionally Vertigo.

What songs they play will depend on what the next album is like.

(BTW, they did play snippets of Walk On in the shows around Aung San Suu Kyi's birthday, on the 19th of June.)

Back
Top Bottom