Totness, Suriname Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey serena, sorry to hear about your sleep! what's happened?

hey jen :wave: how's life? didya hear that the werribee cup is being run at geelong racecourse this year? so you'll have to put up with our drunkards as well as your own!

I hope you can come! It's all GA. I was able to score two tickets in the presale (I tried for more but it would only let me have two), so Ali and I are going, and Shepparton Daniel was able to get one for himself as well.

hey jen :wave: how's life? didya hear that the werribee cup is being run at geelong racecourse this year? so you'll have to put up with our drunkards as well as your own!

If all the jockeys are from Frankston, the shothouse bogan drunkard trifecta would be complete.

Hey Danny! :wave:

Gotten over the loss last weekend? :wink:

:lol: I think it helped that I wasn't there. Still cuts me up though, especially because mr-i-was-never-any-good-but-stick-me-in-a-ford-and-ill-win-everything and mr-ill-smile-till-you-feel-sick won again.

does it excite you that i got kid a by radiohead?

I hope you can come! It's all GA. I was able to score two tickets in the presale (I tried for more but it would only let me have two), so Ali and I are going, and Shepparton Daniel was able to get one for himself as well.

i'm going to give serious thought to this.

ohhh baby its a great venue i will try and get there

Awesome! I've never been there, but I'm bloody looking forward to it. Got my tickets printed at the city box office today. :drool:

Anika Moa is the support act. Anybody familiar with her? I've heard her name, and although I think I might've heard a song or two by her, I don't remember anything about them.

WTF ! that will be a super classy event then wont it !

true. im thinking about going :D would have gone for sure had it been at werribee.

oh and i had to give up on that girl by the way.

Useless family drama.
I seem to have turned a bit insomniac!

How are you?

:( any reason do you think or just can't sleep? been to see anyone?

i could be better just came from my italian oral which sucked.

If all the jockeys are from Frankston, the shothouse bogan drunkard trifecta would be complete.

only if the frankston locals are there severing the voice boxes whilst simultaneously belting a bongo drum!

:lol: I think it helped that I wasn't there. Still cuts me up though, especially because mr-i-was-never-any-good-but-stick-me-in-a-ford-and-ill-win-everything and mr-ill-smile-till-you-feel-sick won again.

does it excite you that i got kid a by radiohead?

i'm going to give serious thought to this.

Aww, you poor wittle Holden boy. :tongue:

If you bought Kid A to destroy it, then yes, I can get excited about that. The more spectacular the destruction, the higher the excitement.

And yes, you really must try to come to the Crowdies gig. Given they sold out two gigs at the much larger Rod Laver last year, I imagine this show will sell out really, really fast, so I recommend getting in to buy tickets right at 9am Wednesday if at all possible.

:( any reason do you think or just can't sleep? been to see anyone?

i could be better just came from my italian oral which sucked.
None other than I just took what all happened to heart and I got to thinking about it after I had nothing else to keep me occupied. I'm sure you get what I mean.

Sorry to hear that. Any particular reason why?

Hey Andrew! :wave:

Who knows if I was kidding or not?

Well, I was. How goes it?

:laugh: Assver remains my favourite nickname.

Today's been pretty good. Got some nice photos, albeit mainly just more bloody trams. BEG will be happy though; finally some up the Paris End of Collins Street!

Aww, you poor wittle Holden boy. :tongue:

If you bought Kid A to destroy it, then yes, I can get excited about that. The more spectacular the destruction, the higher the excitement.

And yes, you really must try to come to the Crowdies gig. Given they sold out two gigs at the much larger Rod Laver last year, I imagine this show will sell out really, really fast, so I recommend getting in to buy tickets right at 9am Wednesday if at all possible.

:lol: I'm loving Radiohead now actually.

It's simply down to money, because I have very little of it left unfortunately. There's a ticketek in wezza main drag.

None other than I just took what all happened to heart and I got to thinking about it after I had nothing else to keep me occupied. I'm sure you get what I mean.

Sorry to hear that. Any particular reason why?

yeah :(

i got too nervous i think. i'm better at it than what I said, but I just clammed up. I still answered their questions but there was a lot of hesitating and so on.

:lol: I'm loving Radiohead now actually.

It's simply down to money, because I have very little of it left unfortunately. There's a ticketek in wezza main drag.

I like Electioneering and Idioteque. That's about it.

Ahh, right. It's $89 plus booking fee, so if you've $100 spare, you'll get a few dollars of change. It'll be totally worth it. After playing the bigger venues last year, they've decided to do smaller, more intimate shows this year. I can't fucking wait.

yeah :(

i got too nervous i think. i'm better at it than what I said, but I just clammed up. I still answered their questions but there was a lot of hesitating and so on.

Ah, right. I get what you mean. That monumentally blows. I'm sure you did well hesitation aside.

I like Electioneering and Idioteque. That's about it.

Ahh, right. It's $89 plus booking fee, so if you've $100 spare, you'll get a few dollars of change. It'll be totally worth it. After playing the bigger venues last year, they've decided to do smaller, more intimate shows this year. I can't fucking wait.

Do you own many albums? Brought?

Did they not promote the shows or something? Because I've heard nothing about it. Do they have setlists on their website? Hope they're still playing Time on Earth material.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom