Toronto I Setlist Watch and Party, Part III - FIRST PARTY OF THE THIRD LEG!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:
Wow, U2 are four idiots. They have such an amazing back catalogue of songs and all they can do is dig up In A Little While?

Really, WTF? This from the band that recorded A Sort Of Homecoming, One Tree Hill, God Part II, Love Is Blindness, Lemon, Gone, When I Look At The World, etc.?

U2 picking songs that they want to play, and not what some random person thinks are better songs- what a bunch of idiots. how could they be so stupid- don't they know some fans who aren't at the show would rather read that they played some song that they perceive is better. really wtf? this is from the band that recorded (insert your personal favorites here).

Too much homework! :crazy:

Though I did find a way to finish it! I waited until the server froze and wouldn't let me on to the next page, and during that time, I finished my homework! :D Now I can catch up with you guys!

U2.com could at least generate some interest in their site by putting the songs up one by one.... instead they have all of us avoiding it!

VertigoGal said:
well, if they do post the setlist every night on u2.com, that should take care of our need for a source. we'll just have to have one person every night who posts the songs about 4 or 5 minutes apart to recreate the suspense of a real source!

:wink:

and people who don't like can just look ahead of time, and start their own thread about that. It's so crazy it just might work :hmm:.

jphelmet said:

U2 picking songs that they want to play, and not what some random person thinks are better songs- what a bunch of idiots. how could they be so stupid- don't they know some fans who aren't at the show would rather read that they played some song that they perceive is better. really wtf? this is from the band that recorded (insert your personal favorites here).
:up:

All of sudden it became everybdy's personal U2 concert. Even if they can't hear, see or feel the band playing what they want to play.... :huh:

LJT said:

Stay please...you seem cool:cool:

I have only been a fan for about 4 years..only really got madly into them over the past year:)

O.K. I will! Thanks!

I haven't been a fan for very long but have quickly become a very obsessed one.( I don't know if that's the right word)

i kind of like u2.com posting the setlists so we can just read it all right away rather than spending hours on the computer waiting for a source to come through for each song...

kellyahern said:

and people who don't like can just look ahead of time, and start their own thread about that. It's so crazy it just might work :hmm:.

Actually you guys are right and all the people who hate the setlist can make there own thread about how much its sucks and leave the rest of us to have some fun :)...WICKED!...lol

kellyahern said:

doofuses, their own site ruined the party :rolleyes:

Well, look who posted that comment anyway...:rolleyes:
He's just trying to rile people up against this site.

'Kay, NOW I'm really going to bed...

U2Fanatic4ever said:
i didn't get that email from u2.com... hmmm..

We're off again ! After a short summer break, the band kick off the third leg of Vertigo//05 tonight - Monday - in Toronto. This weeks Canadian shows are the first of fifty North American dates running until mid-December. Find all the dates here. We'll be posting set lists and show reports every night...

*browneyedgirl* said:

O.K. I will! Thanks!

I haven't been a fan for very long but have quickly become a very obsessed one.( I don't know if that's the right word)

Quickly becoming very obsessed seems very common for U2 fans :hmm:

WildHoneyAlways said:
Why would u2.com do this????

because it's run by a group of people who are not U2 employees. It's an outfit called fanfire who just do mass marketing for different bands.

I mean, I don't think the band would want everyone to know the setlist before the show, right?

I didn't pay the $40 to join. U2.com shouldn't be allowed to ruin my good time at the setlist party! :mad:

I missed the setlist parties. They make commenting on students' homework more fun--or at least distract me enough to make it seem fun.

To bring up everybody's spirit of tonight's setlist party...
timtam.jpg

U2Fanatic4ever said:
i didn't get that email from u2.com... hmmm..

I got it three times - just like I got 2 u2.com keychains:| and for some reason 5 letters from Larry last spring

apparently I really needed the "two words" speech

*browneyedgirl* said:

O.K. I will! Thanks!

It is the right word:wink:

*browneyedgirl* said:

O.K. I will! Thanks!

That's great! Did you become a fan because of the last album (HTDAAB), or older stuff?

Welcome to the wonderful world of U2 fandom! Don't mind all the bitching, it's a great place to be. U2 are the best and so are their fans.:heart:

VertigoGal said:
tis a dangerous idea that almost makes sense, no? :wink:

maddy: you're pretty smart, already figured out how to do homework during server crashes :D

:lmao: :lmao: I guess I am getting sucked in to the blue crack with all you guys! It's an honor! :bow: :bow:

:wink: (as my mom would do)

hi setlisters :wave: i'm just peeking in. i'm terrified to read any thread titles that will have spoilers...but are there any good fights in here tonight? :hyper:

Lila64 said:
To bring up everybody's spirit of tonight's setlist party...
timtam.jpg

You really are a clever one. Thanks! :up: :)

I'm still here. Calmer.

What's this thing QB wants me to listen to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom