Toronto I Setlist Watch and Party, Part III - FIRST PARTY OF THE THIRD LEG!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Bee said:

Yeah, I prefer it that way as long as the setlists U2.com posts are accurate for once.

They should just do it after the show. No other band that I know of posts their setlist before the show. That's just assbackwards.

And it would save them the trouble of editing it if the band does something off the beaten path.

ruffian said:
hi setlisters :wave: i'm just peeking in. i'm terrified to read any thread titles that will have spoilers...but are there any good fights in here tonight? :hyper:

ruffian - back slowly away and for the love of God don't go over to u2.com and click on "the boys are back in town":|

u2wedge said:

They should just do it after the show. No other band that I know of posts their setlist before the show. That's just assbackwards.

And it would save them the trouble of editing it if the band does something off the beaten path.

:lmao: Off the beaten path, that was a good one.

kellyahern said:

:lol:

me too, bed time :wave:

I think I'll listen to IALW tonight . . . "slow down my beating heart" *sigh* :heart: :drool:

well now that Kelly's off to bed the entire setlist should change:wink:

nurse chrissi said:

ruffian - back slowly away and for the love of God don't go over to u2.com and click on "the boys are back in town":|

you big tease! :madspit:
did we at least have a source tonight?

Hello Ruffian! Didn't miss that much, this is Maddy by the way if you didn't figure it out already. Lila is at an Oasis concert tonight.

G'Night Kelly! See you at the next party!

BonoIsMyMuse : Yes it is a tim-tam!
:hyper: :hyper:

Lila64 said:
Hello Ruffian! Didn't miss that much, this is Maddy by the way if you didn't figure it out already. Lila is at an Oasis concert tonight.

Hi Maddy! It's nice to meet you :hug: Any daughter of Lila's is a friend of ours.

nurse chrissi said:

erhmm.... u2.com:whistle:

gah......... so did they post a setlist there that seems to be correct?-not-that-i'm-going-to-look-i-know-i-can-do-this...

so now we cant talk about the changes in the setlist because ruffian is here? :tsk:

Lila64 said:

Good thing they got the power back on... they're in L.A. tonight right?

The pressure, huh Ruffian? If you don't want to look there, just take a peek at a spot earlier in the setlist. Nothing that special... :whistle:

well, at least no stuck in a moment. the inclusion of in a little while is a nice touch, i suppose.

fast cars, meh. maybe it sounds good live, i wouldn't know.

and no vertigo x 2 is always a bonus.

we'll see what the next two shows bring. their shunning of until the end of the world also really gets me.

Chizip said:
so now we cant talk about the changes in the setlist because ruffian is here? :tsk:

too late.

that's beyond ridiculous. if ruffian doesn't want to know, then he shouldn't be in a u2 forum at this time.

and for shit sakes, it's only a setlist. not exactly christmas.

Mmmm, timtam. Sweet choclately goodness. Not that I've ever had one, but I can guess...

I love that when a student writes "My head was spinning and everything was a blur" I have to put my pen down to keep from making some comment about vertigo in the margin.

I think it might be past my bedtime. And now that we know the setlist, I don't feel a lot of need to stay up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom