To my fellow UKers/Irish folk.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like you and Emma will have to hang out together till the early morning train :lol:

That can't be tooooooo bad now, can it? :wink:

Nope.
I'm sure Emma won't mind camping out at the Sheffield train station until morn :lol: :hyper:

I have no other option! :hyper: .... :lol: So Wayne, it's going to be me and you between 10pm and nearly 4am? I'm sure there's lots to see and do in Sheffield at that time!

If anyone else is hanging around Sheffield post gig, come join us :up:

I have no other option! :hyper: .... :lol: So Wayne, it's going to be me and you between 10pm and nearly 4am? I'm sure there's lots to see and do in Sheffield at that time!

If anyone else is hanging around Sheffield post gig, come join us :up:

Count me in :lol::D
We are all 18+ right ? :D

Wow your last trains are EARLY! :shocked:

Here the last trains leave between midnight and 1 am! :D So I'll be safe here. What time do the last buses/darts leave from Croke?

Hell yeah :D

... I take it this evening is going to involve one serious, serious Guinness Fest? :yes:

Im a Fosters man myself but i will do whisky to appear more celtic. There shall be a fair quantity of alcohol consumed :D

Wow your last trains are EARLY! :shocked:

Here the last trains leave between midnight and 1 am! :D So I'll be safe here. What time do the last buses/darts leave from Croke?

You'll probably find it quicker to walk back into city,

i remember last tour my brother and sister in law couldn't get on a bus even though they waited for ages and ended up walking the 5 miles home :yikes:

Croker is about 15 to 20 min walk depending on your speed to get to O'Connell Street and it'll be easier to pick up a cab/bus/luas there

Nope. Not yet. Too early at the moment i'd say.

I've got mine :yes:

Im a Fosters man myself but i will do whisky to appear more celtic. There shall be a fair quantity of alcohol consumed :D

I personally can't bear Guinness, or Fosters, or any sort of beer... but it's all for a good cause, isn't it? :wink: Plus beers usually cheaper.

I just hope I get my tickets a bit quicker with Ticketline than in 2005 with Seetickets who turned me into a gibbering wreck :crazy:when they made me and no doubt many more people wait until the last minute to dispatch the tickets.

Updated list 11th April :wink:

Sheffield

Vaz02
Partygirlvox
The edges plec
Maty
Thelaj
WayneTravis
MikeyJB
VertigoFly
STE1520
adrball
Pamelakellett
Ioanna

London 1

Wild
Oceane
Total U2 Nut
MikeyJB
VertigoFly
Aardvark747
Anji
Partygirlvox
adrball
mo786
TheEdge1987
cathalmc
Yahweh_OMG
Pamelakellett
Ioanna

London 2

Wild
VertigoFly
Aardvark747
Anji
thelaj
mo786
TheEdge1987
cathalmc
Pamelakellett
Ioanna

Cardiff

Wild
MadForit
Thelaj
VertigoFly
Partygirlvox
Boozyuzi
adrball

Glasgow

MooMoo!
Jimali
Infinitygirl
Boozyuzi[/QUOTE]

:wave::hyper:

:wave: Hi Wild,

I`ve got red zone for wembley 1, GA for wembley 2, and GA for Sheffield. Just got red zone for Croke 3 too! Going to London and Sheffield with my U2 mate Anna, going Croke on my own.

Maybe see you there. What sort of tickets have u got?

:wave: Hi Wild,

I`ve got red zone for wembley 1, GA for wembley 2, and GA for Sheffield. Just got red zone for Croke 3 too! Going to London and Sheffield with my U2 mate Anna, going Croke on my own.

Maybe see you there. What sort of tickets have u got?

with mates in Sheff, going to Amsterdam with a mate (no ticks yet though), going to Dublin 1 & 2 by myself, hopefuly meeting friends london 1 (I have a spare seat) & 2 Mike

You'll probably find it quicker to walk back into city,

i remember last tour my brother and sister in law couldn't get on a bus even though they waited for ages and ended up walking the 5 miles home :yikes:

Croker is about 15 to 20 min walk depending on your speed to get to O'Connell Street and it'll be easier to pick up a cab/bus/luas there

Last tour we walked the whole way back too, in good company and it didn't feel like it was that far :lol:

It was one big stream of ppl as far as you could see, all U2 fans, still on a high :)

Valley stadium was such a poor choice imo. Me and the guy im going to the gig with went out on the tiles last night, some trainning for the tour. :lol:

Woke up half of Salford at 4 in the morning singing tracks from no line on the horizon.

There's a Premier Inn across the road from Don Valley Stadium...it's fully booked up on the day of the show :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom