Time for this poll again

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

How do you like Bono's hair?

• bushy and tossed around, fluffy Boy hair

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • a little bit of all lengths, mullets rule!

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • long, luxurious mane, in or out of a ponytail

Votes: 16 16.2%
  • jet black and fluffy for me to run my hands through

Votes: 12 12.1%
  • black and slicked back, MacPhisto's my man!

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • lyin' on the barber's floor, baby, give me a Pop Chop!

Votes: 13 13.1%
  • short but not too short, BD or ES for me

Votes: 16 16.2%
  • dark and shoulder length, Elevation works for me!

Votes: 13 13.1%
  • just like it is NOW!

Votes: 9 9.1%
  • I love them all, can't choose!

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
unfortunately, our only chances to smell his hair (usually) are at concerts. sweaty bono . . . . *slaps herself in the face*

BEST HAIRDO

There are those among us who think that hair is but a joke. Accordingly, the mullet received several votes, although (and thank you for this image) one of you poetically observed that Bono "looks like a pint of Guinness with that look." Several male readers, obviously uncomfortable with the amount of time they spend analyzing Bono's hair, nonetheless feel that the epitome of cool is the "jet black hair, long, but not when it was slicked back" Zooropa hair. (And for those of you squirming uncomfortably at the thought that you were the only man to verbalize strong feelings about another man's hair, relax. There are others out there!) Shockingly, though, the greatest number of votes were cast for Bono's PopMart hair. What? I mean, it's better than Donald Trump's hair, but seriously, folks, PopMart?

*from atu2.com (and hey...whats wrong with Popmart hair:drool: )

3396.jpg

did anyone read this article? thats where I got the hair thing, it has the best of bono..everything....I can post it if everyone wants.

OK, I'm finding it very difficult to choose between Boy hair, Fly hair, the Pop Chop, BD/ES, Elevation and current.

I'm a decisive little thing.

GOD I loved the "Beautiful Day" hair. It's a shame it only lasted a couple/few (?) months... >< He should've kept it like that.

However, I'm also a sucker for the longer, AB jet-black hair. Decisions, decisions! *g*

Heh, well, everyone knows that I'm a sucker for the whole JT/R&H era look-that's no secret. That's my personal favorite. But I don't mind the mullet (made him look adorable) or the Elevation or AB era looks in particular, either. And the Pop one, depending on the pictures and everything, can look good as well.

All I really ask is that he has a good amount of hair on his head (should he lose any as he gets older, though, I can forgive that, 'cause that's a natural thing).

Angela

I would have to say the long hair during The Joshua Tree era. Also when he was doing Amnesty International, his hair was starting to grow out and he was wearing a suede brown jacket and suede brown boots. he looked hot!

:love: I almost made a seperate category for COH. I guess I shouuld have!

fringepretty.jpg

Last edited:
but I'm realy liking the current Bono look -(of course it could just be the relief that the straw hat seems to have gone on holiday for the time being:wink: )
JR_BONO.jpg

u2granny said:
I like the black straw hat.

db574063.jpg

I had no idea in came in other colors - the fact that the straw hat is now spawning new colors is a bit frightening :wink:

Honestly I do like the straw hat :) It had some personality

BTW I voted for the current look :love: it's just so pretty! Of course JT will always be hottest :drool: that's what I voted for last time and they all have their merits but I am loving the current hair!! :flirt: Can't wait for the tour!

Back
Top Bottom