Tillicum Road, Vancouver Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whether or not it was cool to have your photography linked on some of my pages.
(I can't see why anyone would protest being whored, but hey, there's some weird fuckers out there.)

Oh yeah, go nuts. :up:

At our current rate of posting, we could totally go for a new thread speed record if we can be arsed. Though I don't think I'll be here all too much longer.

You're going to the Inauguration? I must have missed that, congrats :D
well i'm gonna be in dc visiting college friends for 5 days purposely timed with inauguration, we'll go stand aloong the route with everyone else. but, i could go to a ball with aforementioned high school crush if i drop 150 on my ticket but he's really not that attractive and a huge tool, i just had different taste/standards in high school and while drunk and nostalgic the other night. but, i figure, if i'm in bars in dc for 3 days preceding inauguration, it is possible i'll end up getting asked to a ball (not probable, but not entirely improbable, i end up getting a date or phone number 50% of the time i go out) so might as well be prepared?

well i'm gonna be in dc visiting college friends for 5 days purposely timed with inauguration, we'll go stand aloong the route with everyone else. but, i could go to a ball with aforementioned high school crush if i drop 150 on my ticket but he's really not that attractive and a huge tool, i just had different taste/standards in high school and while drunk and nostalgic the other night. but, i figure, if i'm in bars in dc for 3 days preceding inauguration, it is possible i'll end up getting asked to a ball (not probable, but not entirely improbable, i end up getting a date or phone number 50% of the time i go out) so might as well be prepared?

That would be amazing not matter what. Hope you have a fantastic time :D

Brittany, you are currently 7 posts away from having 1,000 Superthread posts. You'll be the 34th person to reach the 1,000 mark.

At our current rate of posting, we could totally go for a new thread speed record if we can be arsed. Though I don't think I'll be here all too much longer.

I'll be going to bed soon, so I'll be out as well.
I miss the days of postwhoring all day.

Laaame.

What can be better than sex + trains?

sex + planes + trains?

thomasandharold.jpg

Was it any good?
quite good, but that was the partner and not the train. except it was really, really really hot cause the windows wouldn't go down, it was like 90 degrees outside and hotter in the train, and we couldn't obviously have the compartment door open for air circulation while we were going at it.

Had to go play with my dog for a bit. Fortunately, it's hot as hell (even though I think it's only late 20's or so) so she gets tired pretty quickly out there.

Gotta prove myself keeping the family dog for a while so I can get a dog of my own. :cute:

quite good, but that was the partner and not the train. except it was really, really really hot cause the windows wouldn't go down, it was like 90 degrees outside and hotter in the train, and we couldn't obviously have the compartment door open for air circulation while we were going at it.

I couldn't even think about fucking in temperatures like that.
My lungs would give out on me. :lol:

yeah i'm really excited. i'll take lots of pictures. not that my pictures ever end up here, despite the fact that i took a bunch of pctures only for ax/ian/superthread.

You should initiate a picspam sometime. I've so many bloody photos to contribute to the next one.

so what was this ashley about quitting your job?

Oh :lol: this guy in WTAHNN told me "don't quit your day job" which was quite a coincidence because, I did quit my job today. But only in that, I had to work Monday and Thursday next week, but I can't cause I've got to pick up my little brother from school, so I told my boss I can't work next week, in effect, quitting my job.

You should initiate a picspam sometime. I've so many bloody photos to contribute to the next one.
sometime. but i hae all these projects for sometime. like stacks of books to read, several writing projects, organizing my photos not to even get started on uploading....

it was probably the sweatiest sex i've ever had. and afterwards we had zero desire to cuddle or touch each other, cause it was too hot for human contact.

I'd have zero desire to have sex in a place where temps would be like that. In air conditioning, you bet your arse. Without it? Fuck that.

I'd have zero desire to have sex in a place where temps would be like that. In air conditioning, you bet your arse. Without it? Fuck that.

This might explain why Outback towns such as Birdsville aren't exactly overflowing with kids. Nobody wants to make babies when it's 45C ... in the shade.

This might explain why Outback towns such as Birdsville aren't exactly overflowing with kids. Nobody wants to make babies when it's 45C ... in the shade.
Good god.
Places like that'll become deserted! Nobody wants to make babies there!

we were horny, it was our last chance, (it wasn't the only interesting place we had sex though) and also the appeal of sex on a train was kinda neat. people have sex in saunas, probably. i'm sure it was above 100 with high humidity and zero air circulation, but it was still good. but then, i'm clearly a sex addict.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom