Thought I'd pop in to see...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I had an idea but I'm not sure if I should post it or not. I've kinda givin up on writing.

Don't give up. Once it's in your blood it is a wonderful gift. Even if you just write for yourself, even if no one else ever reads it, keep at it. I have a computer full of fiction and I'll never stop writing. It opens doors, lets in characters, creates alternate universes. You can be who you want to be, say what you need to say, live another life. Creativity is the greatest gift, the greatest freedom. How tiny and boring would the world be without people who tell stories?

:wink:

I had an idea that I've been working on. It's a member of u2 falls in love with someone who has abusive parents and lives in the 7 towers. I know it's not the greatest idea but it's a start.

I do know of a mystery writer who's working on a fic, but isn't ready to share yet. It looks like a good one so far.

*cracks whip*

I really am making some progress on Anything now. My fabulous helper Xinfinityyy is giving me a hand over a bump today.

*cracks whip*

I really am making some progress on Anything now. My fabulous helper Xinfinityyy is giving me a hand over a bump today.

Who? Me? ;)

By the way... Jeevey is such a phenomenal writer there's not much to help with!

Here and another site that some people on this site use sometimes when it's U2 but not a good fit for Interference. I've been writing just U2 for a little while, sitting on this last chapter of Anything and posting a few other short things in that other place. The last thing I saw from you in this fandom was I think chapter 19 of Seconds. Did you get any farther than that?

We have chapter 20 written but not proofed. After that - crickets. I blame Hobo-Edge. He lured my cowriter away.

So I write and publish, but it's not U2centric.

It is more of a concept with a few scenes written. Think JT Edge as a drunkard in the deep south and a preacher's daughter. My partner was definitely preoccupied with it.

Are we interested? That's like asking us if we are over due for a new album..hehe.

Both answers are a big huge yes.

:D LMAO! I'm coming to the end of one of my fics. I can't decide whether to finish it before I post it or to let you have the beginning. :hmm: Anyways...

Oh and by the way; if anyone's offended by swearing or coarseness then perhaps you'd better give it a miss....:shifty:

:D LMAO! I'm coming to the end of one of my fics. I can't decide whether to finish it before I post it or to let you have the beginning. :hmm: Anyways...

Oh and by the way; if anyone's offended by swearing or coarseness then perhaps you'd better give it a miss....:shifty:

Beginnings are good! I'm looking forward to reading it! :hyper:

Just wanted to say that I've decided to break the final chapter of Anything into two parts and post the first one soon rather than waiting for the whole thing to be done. You should see it in a few days.

Just wanted to say that I've decided to break the final chapter of Anything into two parts and post the first one soon rather than waiting for the whole thing to be done. You should see it in a few days.

Awesome! I can't wait to read it!

so excited!!!:hyper:

Back
Top Bottom