Things I hate part 360

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That kid I was nice to once in my Italian class about 14 months ago now (haven't seen or spoken to him since) is STILL texting me. He sent "hope uni and work are going well for u. send me a text since i havent got a response from you in ages all the best"

don't make me feel bad! take a fucking hint!

Oh dear I remember you talk about him. :crack: Poor kid really can't take a hint!

Maybe he's really lonely..

I hate family drama. Something terrible happened this past weekend that is a result of bad decisions. There are now two small children that have to live with the consequences of their parents' poor choices for the rest of their lives.

That kid I was nice to once in my Italian class about 14 months ago now (haven't seen or spoken to him since) is STILL texting me. He sent "hope uni and work are going well for u. send me a text since i havent got a response from you in ages all the best"

don't make me feel bad! take a fucking hint!
text him back and say he has the wrong number :giggle:

I hate Melbourne weather at the moment, feels like we're back in bloody winter. I walked home from work yesterday in the pouring rain, my flats very quickly got full of water and I felt like I was about to slip and fall down, and then to top it off a passing car splashed me all over :angry:

I hate when someone is in a horrible mood, so they try to drag everyone else down with them. Not happening mister!:wink:

I hate Melbourne weather at the moment, feels like we're back in bloody winter. I walked home from work yesterday in the pouring rain, my flats very quickly got full of water and I felt like I was about to slip and fall down, and then to top it off a passing car splashed me all over :angry:

Its bloody awful. I don't mind getting a bucketload of rain, but it would be lovely if mother nature picked a weather category and stayed with it for more than a couple of days. :rolleyes:

When a guy doesn't take a hint. :doh: Or many hints, for that matter.

And he keeps on butting into conversations I'm having with other people. :crack: Whether he has a clue what we're talking about or not.

Being treated poorly by people who should really be trying to make you happy.

Injuring myself by being clumsy. This one is going to hurt in the morning...:crack:

What did you doooo?!??!?!

I've actually recently developed a minor cold. I hate colds :angry: Nothin' but headaches, and sniffles, and fevers, and the general sensation of "blah!"

I had my car towed for some batshit stupid reason and it cost me $150 and now I officially have just a shade over $100 to feed myself with for the next 29 days with no job and no income.

Time to live life on the fucking edge. I hate my life.

Thankfully, the bills are all paid off for the month.

What did you doooo?!??!?!

I've actually recently developed a minor cold. I hate colds :angry: Nothin' but headaches, and sniffles, and fevers, and the general sensation of "blah!"

Let me just say the stairs won! :sigh:

I had my car towed for some batshit stupid reason and it cost me $150 and now I officially have just a shade over $100 to feed myself with for the next 29 days with no job and no income.

Well, that just sucks! :hug:

Is there a food pantry that you can go to for help? I have volunteered at the one in my town and a lot of people come in under very similar circumstances.
:hug:

Yet another thing we have in common....I broke my foot a few years ago thanks to stairs...had nothing to do with my clumsiness :shifty:

There's always something I haven't done... it's very hard to keep up with but I'm like a flipping dog chasing his tail.

oh amen . . . the trick is finding the boxes that need to be ticked now and those that can wait a while . . . hope you find some balance soon

Biting my tongue

:sad: . . . do you mean literally or figuratively? :hug:

When a guy doesn't take a hint. :doh: Or many hints, for that matter.

And he keeps on butting into conversations I'm having with other people. :crack: Whether he has a clue what we're talking about or not.

bad manners :grumpy:

Being treated poorly by people who should really be trying to make you happy.

I'm not trying to be an ass, but we are all responsible for our own happiness . . . I'm sorry that you feel you aren't getting what you need from a relationship though, that always bites :hug:

that is just awful, I hope serendipity finds you :hug:

:yikes: take care missy!

< forgetting about daylight saving switchover . . . and now I'm running waaaaaaaaay behind :panic: . . . and it's sunday and I shouldn't even care :coocoo:

Damn that blows. :uhoh: Ramen time?

Well, that just sucks! :hug:

:hug: D'oh. Hope it's not too bad.

Thanks everyone!:hug: I'm sore today, but it could have been a lot worse! You all made me smile though!:cute:

I fear so.

I wish they had low-fat/low-sodium ramen :lol:

Anyways, thanks everyone. I awoke from my rage and spent the day in isolation figuring out what to do. Just gonna play it out for a week I guess.

You can make it a month on $100 of food if you're careful! When I was in college, my roommate and I would go shopping about once a week and I never bought any food over $3. Ramen noodles can be improved if you throw out the powder packet and mix in some frozen veggies instead. We made a "sick soup" for curing colds that involved Ramen noodles, onions, and a lot of Worcestershire sauce, which is surprisingly spicy. College cooking adventures, FTW.

BIG spiders in my living room! Nnnnnyaaargh ew ew ewew eeeewww. :down:

Thanks everyone!:hug: I'm sore today, but it could have been a lot worse! You all made me smile though!
cute.gif

*offers ice pack and :hug: *

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom