They're Back! 360 Tour 2010 Photos 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I've been naughty in here this week, too, but it's reaching the point now where I'm about ready to just kind of slowly back out of the thread.

It's better left to euphamisms. ;)

This. :up:

I'm all about some saucy conversation regarding the guys (B, in particular), but I think any hardcore convo's are better left off the Internet. Sure, we're all fairly anonymous here so even if the guys ever checked these threads - which while unlikely, is entirely possible - I'd want them to be amused, not disgusted at our comments.

/modest middle-aged lady sermon :wink:

On a (mostly) innocent note, I think that Matt deserves a massive thanks for his dedication and photography skillz :wink:

Matt :applaud: :bow:

YAY! :applaud:However, I am doing GA for all of them, so by the time TO rolls around, if he's still in the leather, I might just be dead :lol:

This. :up:

I'm all about some saucy conversation regarding the guys (B, in particular), but I think any hardcore convo's are better left off the Internet. Sure, we're all fairly anonymous here so even if the guys ever checked these threads - which while unlikely, is entirely possible - I'd want them to be amused, not disgusted at our comments.

/modest middle-aged lady sermon :wink:

No offense but I have to at the "middle aged lady sermon" comment....

moz-screenshot-4.png
images
"Wellllll isn't that special? Could it be....hmmmmm SATAN???"

:hug: No offense taken....that's kinda where I was heading with the "modest middle-aged lady" comment. :giggle:

I love that your handle says "Smartass extraordinaire" under it. How does one become a "smartass extraordinaire"?

I challenge you for that title! We shall duel to the death, I declare it! LOL

:applaud:

I love that your handle says "Smartass extraordinaire" under it. How does one become a "smartass extraordinaire"?
Years of practice. Maternal genetics also play a huge part for me. :giggle:

I challenge you for that title! We shall duel to the death, I declare it! LOL :applaud:
*pushesuphersleeves* Alright, honey, but I'm warning you - you're dealing with a professional here. :ohsnap:

:hug: I couldn't harm another North Carolina girl - we're the best in the world! :hug:

Years of practice. Maternal genetics also play a huge part for me. :giggle:

*pushesuphersleeves* Alright, honey, but I'm warning you - you're dealing with a professional here. :ohsnap:

:hug: I couldn't harm another North Carolina girl - we're the best in the world! :hug:

LOL!

"Oh no you di-in't!" haha

I'd like to agree with you, but..alas..I'm originally from Indiana.

I think we should have a Monty Python and the Holy Grail-style duel!

"Look, you stupid bastard! You've got no arms left!"
"T'is but a scratch!"

Tis only a flesh wound! :lol:

I stand corrected! haha *bows*

I used to know EVERY line from that movie. My friends and I were obsessed with it in Junior High.

My Dad, who got me into Monty Python (even the show!), even allowed me to leave a Monty Python-style answering message on his answering machine..

*phony English accent* "This is the li'tle machine that goes...BING! After the li'tle machine goes...BING! Leave a message!.........BING!"

Classic!

LOL!

"Oh no you di-in't!" haha

I'd like to agree with you, but..alas..I'm originally from Indiana.

I think we should have a Monty Python and the Holy Grail-style duel!

"Look, you stupid bastard! You've got no arms left!"
"T'is but a scratch!"
Fine. But first, you must bring me a shrubbery!!! :tongue:

ETA - and I guess Indiana girls are OK, too. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom