The Troubles (song)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cheeks

The Fly
I couldn't find anything on this song so I thought I would start it. Normally I like almost every U2 song to some degree or another.

But The Troubles.....:doh:

I honestly can't listen, it annoy's me that much.

I couldn't find anything on this song so I thought I would start it. Normally I like almost every U2 song to some degree or another.

Crazy talk.

Best U2 song since Please.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

The solo (or lack thereof) really hurts the song for me. It ends on a super weak note and doesn't allow the song to take itself to that next level that songs like Acrobat and Love Is Blindness do so well.
Regardless, it's been really good live; I wish they'd play it more, and most preferably right after Bullet. It's a shame they disbanded that once the tour started. Even the rehearsal a week before opening night had it coming after bullet.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Last edited:
The fade-out is pretty bad, yeah.

But I'd say it's their best song since The Ground Beneath Her Feet, along with Sleep Like a Baby Tonight.

Cedarwood Road is the best song on the album but I would say this one comes pretty close

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the song could've been great. Like the rest of the album, it's a bit too slick, and doesn't leave too much of an impression. Sounds nice when it's on, don't really think about it afterwards.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom