The Temple Bar - Gearing up for ROCKTEMBER - UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
y'all canadians act like you've never seen a beach ball before. i brought one and it barely lasted a minute.

I didn't even see it! I kept looking at the people around us and no one was even signing other than me and my sister - it was pretty sad :down:

The second night was much more of a sing-a-long atmosphere - the setlist looked like it might be going somewhere different for a moment there when they played MW early but then it went back to the usual...

I can't believe how dead the audience was for the first night though, at least around me - **censored**ing RIM employees! :angry:

The second night I had seats and it was a **censored**ing party back there!

You don't see it there, before RIM in the first paragraph and "party" in the second?

Ok, whatever. It was a long night, maybe I'm seeing things.

bomac, how does this look?

**censored** **censored** **censored** **censored**ing **censored** cock **censored** **censored** **censored**

I see one long string of **censored**.

Maybe the Internet connection I'm using is automatically censoring these words?

Anyway, yes, Mad1, Elfapants and I met. But contrary to those who were let down by the meeting, I was cordial with him as a means of lulling him into a false sense of security. Then I'll take care of him once and for all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom