The "Saints..." rocked!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Haven't seen the other thread. Just gettin' in here. But I gotta say I screamed "BALD BONO!" in the most homoerotic way possible, when he came out on stage.

My mom is staring at me funny now.

J_NP said:
Look what I found guys

http://www.you send it.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=BEE0F35179D26C39
I don't want to download it, but is it an mp3 of "The saints are Coming?" If so I already bought it from Rhapsody and others should support the cause too. The only fans who shouldn't feel bad about downloading it illegaly are the ones with Macs...as Rhapsody is only for Windows-based comps.

I know you mean well but come on...99 cents, I don't think that's going to break anyone.

TheBrazilianFly said:
Did U2 played with Green Day during Sptember Ends and did GD played with U2 during Beautiful Day?

Edge played with Green Day on September and then both bands played The Saints are Coming" and then both bands played Beautiful Day.

Thanks, for the link. The only reason I have to use it is because I'm on a Mac and can't download it using rhapsody. I asked my bother who has a windows based computer to do it for me and I'd pay him the dollar. But he won't do it because he's unsure he'll have to pay for rhapsody and isn't sure how to burn it on to a disc once downloaded for me. If it was on itunes I'd already have it downloaded and paid for.

U2FloridaFan said:

I don't want to download it, but is it an mp3 of "The saints are Coming?" If so I already bought it from Rhapsody and others should support the cause too. The only fans who shouldn't feel bad about downloading it illegaly are the ones with Macs...as Rhapsody is only for Windows-based comps.

I know you mean well but come on...99 cents, I don't think that's going to break anyone.

It's the live thing mate , don't worry .......

And not only the mac users , but from places where the service is not available

I am making a donation to Music Rising because I had to download it through the you send it link because I have a Mac. I hope others who have a mac or non windows based computers and download it that way and can't through rhapsody make a donation also.

I have this performance in HD in the edit room here....I loved the collaboration and it was so cool to see them work together!! I must watch it again now! Also so many of you will be happy to know that bono had some notes for lyrics!!! (I will cut him some slack though because they were rewritten for New Orleans for BD)

Carek1230 said:
Damn, did we get screwed on the West coast? We got a wee bit of Beautiful Day and that's it??????????????:mad:

they showed the full performance right before the game started

Swan269 said:
I have this performance in HD in the edit room here....I loved the collaboration and it was so cool to see them work together!! I must watch it again now! Also so many of you will be happy to know that bono had some notes for lyrics!!! (I will cut him some slack though because they were rewritten for New Orleans for BD)

You know what you must do!

And yeah I could see Bono readin' off the monitor. Kinda irked me b/c he made it so obvious. Oh well.

One year ago today at the Milwaukee concert, Bono was totally reading of the monitor. Heck, he was even reading his "speech".

adamgirl said:
I am making a donation to Music Rising because I had to download it through the you send it link because I have a Mac. I hope others who have a mac or non windows based computers and download it that way and can't through rhapsody make a donation also.

:up:

And hello Swan269 :flirt: :wink:

Dalton Brother said:
PS - the above is a clip of the live broadcast...everyone can keep their cool and still download the studio clip at Rapsody etc...

The version on Rhapsody is live, but the crowd noise is turned way down.

Edge said the real version in the studio wont be available till a later date.

Thanks for the upload. It's cool to have the whole performance :drool:

What a pain in the ass it is to try to get Rhapsody to play nicely with iTunes. I finally just burned the download onto a CD and ripped it into iTunes.

This has been a fun night, but it makes me remember how unproductive I used to be during setlist parties :reject:

Back
Top Bottom