The Only Ones Staring At The Sun…Yes We’re the Communist Sun God Worshippers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know. :down:

It is no different than taking away civil rights from African Americans in the last century. It angers me that other minority groups aren't helping them out. African Americans voted yes on Proposition 8 more than whites and latinos. I mean come on?! :madwife:

Unfortunately, there's serious homophobia in the black community, which was definitely seen in the Prop 8 results.

I`m talking about Sarah Palin,how they say she was a joke,a mistake, and idiot for that matter. I know people are entitled to their own opinions,but how can you sit there and just drag someone so far down like that...

Gotcha. I mean, I'll be the first to admit that I was not a fan of Palin from the beginning. I felt like the decision to make her VP-nominee was purely to try and pull women voters, and that the GOP thought women would just jump over to them without thought. That sort of thing insults my intelligence, IMO. I do think that picking her turned out to be a mistake for McCain's campaign, but on the other hand, I don't know if he had much of a choice. I think it was more of a last ditch attempt to win the race. But, I definitely agree that there's no reason for the types of attacks that are happening in that Palin thread.

I`m talking about Sarah Palin,how they say she was a joke,a mistake, and idiot for that matter. I know people are entitled to their own opinions,but how can you sit there and just drag someone so far down like that...

Is she a joke? Not really.
Was she a mistake? The campaign was doomed by the economy not Sarah Palin.
Is she an idiot? Let's just say that she should stay at the state level.

I guess I come across as being a bumbling idiot to them...

I was talking more about the posters who come in and bring ridiculous conspiracy theories, like that Obama forged his birth certificate. Things like that are just pathetic.

There were so many great moments...the coffee cups, Jim, Dwight, and Michael in the conference room :lol:, Jim and Pam talking on their tiny Bluetooth earpieces...

I did laugh out loud quite a bit throughout the whole episode.

There were so many great moments...the coffee cups, Jim, Dwight, and Michael in the conference room :lol:, Jim and Pam talking on their tiny Bluetooth earpieces...

I did laugh out loud quite a bit throughout the whole episode.

The whole conspiracy thing was hilarious especially when Jim started hunting for all the coffee cups. :lol:

The end with Pam and Jim was really sad though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom