The Numbers, Carlow, Ireland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
See you, Daniel! :wave:

How's the head handling in Adelaide, Vlad? I just took some stuff out to the wheelie bin and oh man.

Hopefully Charlot can store some of those strawberries in a file on my computer.

I meant to type 'heat'. I had to read that four times before I realised the typo. :lol:

Oh Ashley, did you enjoy Philly Grand Jury?

It was ok. There were a couple songs on it I loved.

I'm so glad people respect our MONUMENTAL effort! :love:

And yes, we did talk about things, not just outright spam!

Beautiful. Then this is fantastic.

Sorry, I was slightly mistaken, the quickest thread was 3 hours 36, not 3 hours 57. Here's the masterlist of fastest Superthreads, with Omicron Persei 8 included.

1. Kilbrittain, Ireland: 3 hours, 36 minutes
2. Truth or Consequences, New Mexico: 3 hours, 39 minutes
3. One Tree Hill, Auckland: 4 hours
4. Beer, Devon: 5 hours, 57 minutes
5. Brest Railway Museum, Belarus: 6 hours, 10 minutes
6. Omicron Persei 8: 6 hours, 13 minutes
7. Why, Arizona: 6 hours, 27 minutes

Glad to see you found them so I didn't have to disappoint you with a no response to your inquiry as to whether or not I knew which they were.

Glad to see you found them so I didn't have to disappoint you with a no response to your inquiry as to whether or not I knew which they were.

A bit of clever searching of the forum turned up the list, as I posted it after the Truth Or Consequences thread.

We totally need to go for an all-time speed record.

I have a dessert poutine update.

In the team meeting, we did not have forks or spoons, so we all ate it with chopsticks.

I nearly suffocated trying not to laugh.

I have a dessert poutine update.

In the team meeting, we did not have forks or spoons, so we all ate it with chopsticks.

I nearly suffocated trying not to laugh.

I'm :cornflakes:ing at the thought of this.

I'm :cornflakes:ing at the thought of this.

It was awesome. Everybody on my team is talking faster and fidgety. Instant sugar high!

I have decided: dessert poutine can ONLY be eaten with chopsticks.

I think I need some pumpkin pudding

I think you do too.

It was awesome. Everybody on my team is talking faster and fidgety. Instant sugar high!

I have decided: dessert poutine can ONLY be eaten with chopsticks.

Haha excellent. How'd it taste? I'm most curious!

See, my only thing here is - do you think tuf bono would be able to use chopsticks? I don't think he'd be capable of ANY cutlery. He'd just tip up the dish and let the food tumble into his mouth.

The chopsticks thing reminds me of something fantastic. I bought a cake once to celebrate Bono's birthday, and we split it up among my Japanese class. This was half a cake, and about 15 people. And the only thing we had to cut it with was Chopsticks. I have uh...some fantastic cake cutting skills. And I Did A Thing, and managed to cut enough for everyone with the chopsticks without making a mess.

The chopsticks thing reminds me of something fantastic. I bought a cake once to celebrate Bono's birthday, and we split it up among my Japanese class. This was half a cake, and about 15 people. And the only thing we had to cut it with was Chopsticks. I have uh...some fantastic cake cutting skills. And I Did A Thing, and managed to cut enough for everyone with the chopsticks without making a mess.

Haha, my cutting skills blow and I'm usually lucky not to brutalise a cake with a knife, so I have a deep respect for this feat.

I think you do too.

Haha excellent. How'd it taste? I'm most curious!

See, my only thing here is - do you think tuf bono would be able to use chopsticks? I don't think he'd be capable of ANY cutlery. He'd just tip up the dish and let the food tumble into his mouth.
I imagine tuf bono would just eat it by the fistful.

That is epic.

Recipe for the tuf bono casserole

Step 1: kill a herd of cattle.

Suuuure, Daniel, just as I'm leaving. :grumpy: I'm taking my dessert poutine with me, damn it!

I get crazy under the influence of sugar. :lol:

The respectable Strawberry Day started off quite normally, with the melting of some delicious dark chocolate.

14342_206793362140_613087140_2936479_5787576_n.jpg

First Reggo's dessert poutine, now Charlotte's strawberries - I'm fucking hungry!

I think I'll do pizza for dinner tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom