The Edge and Bono Love Thread #9

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you! :wave:

desire-o.gif
:bono::kiss::edge:=:cute::love::drool:

Adorable gif:wave:

^ Do I need to have a YouTube account to use gifsoup.com??
Because yesterday I tried to do a gif with that part of UTEOTW but I couldn't :(

Upon their success with The Bedge Love Potion #9, Bono & Edge decided to.........

BEtea5-1-2.gif

BEtea2-1-1.jpg

BEtea1-1-1-1.gif

BEtea3-2.jpg

BEtea9-1.jpg

BEtea7-1-1-1.gif

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!!!!!!:loveshower:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
Liliiiiiiiiiii,you WIN!!!!!I was waiting for one good surprise and not GREAT like this one that you made!:applaud:
Oh,they're so adorable,and their dialogues too:cute:
I guess that I'll call to the number that Edge said to receive the silver "BE" choker:happydance::love:
Bono,wait a minute,I'm calling right NOW!!!!!!!:hyper::panic::wink:

:lol::lol:
Liliiiiiiiiiii,you WIN!!!!!I was waiting for one good surprise and not GREAT like this one that you made!
Oh,they're so adorable,and their dialogues too:cute:
I guess that I'll call to the number that Edge said to receive the silver "BE" choker:happydance:
Bono,wait a minute,I'm calling right NOW!!!!!!!:hyper::panic:
Thank U very mucho, I didn't want to disappoint on Valentines Day:wink:Had a great time making this:D
Yes their our adorable duo and the dialogue I try my best with:D

Andreia you are the 1st caller there for U are sooo getting the choker!!!:lol:

Bono forgot to mention that if U buy the Bedge Love Potion#9 U get the gold choker too!!!!:lol:

Oh,I'm not creative like you,Lili:reject::lol: But,I promise that will try:wave:

P.S. Aww...thank you:hug: I'm trying right now,if I don't get finish,say to you:D
Of course U are!!!!:D We are equally creative, Remember?:sexywink: Yes, try because it's the thought that counts:up:

P.S. U will get it trust me:hug:

Thank U very mucho, I didn't want to disappoint on Valentines Day:wink:Had a great time making this
Yes their our adorable duo and the dialogue I try my best with:D

Andreia you are the 1st caller there for U are sooo getting the choker!!!:lol:

Bono forgot to mention that if U buy the Bedge Love Potion#9 U get the gold choker too!!!!:lol:
You're welcome Lili!!!!!!I had lots of fun reading this dialogue:lol:
But you never disappoint,Lili...you're great doing this kinda of things:up:
Valentine's Day it's a special day that deserves the homage made by you with our fav couple:B/E:heart:
1000000 for your criativity:applaud:
THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!I'll get the silver choker...can't wait to receive:hyper::lol:
Oh,thanks for tell me,so,I guess that I'll buy this product too:hmm::wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom