The Djibouti Chat Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When the Axver donates blood to the Red Cross, he declines a syringe and requests a handgun and a bucket.

TranceEnding said:

:hug: You'll probably be feeling tons better once you get back to uni though :) How long is it now?

I hope so. Classes start next week. Will finally get to meet Maj. Panic as he's in one of my tutes.

The opening scene of the movie Saving Private Ryan was loosely based on games of dodgeball the Axver playing in 2nd grade.

mysterious_jen said:
ohhh ax honey you are breaking my heart tonight please cheer up .
(being serious)
passes wine and a big :hug:

Thanks. :hug:

I'll e-mail you soon. Just uploading some photos for a blog entry right now.

During World War II, the Axver once shot down a German plane pointing his finger at it and yelling "Bang!"

the tourist said:
When the Axver donates blood to the Red Cross, he declines a syringe and requests a handgun and a bucket.

the tourist said:
The opening scene of the movie Saving Private Ryan was loosely based on games of dodgeball the Axver playing in 2nd grade.

:lmao: These are great. :)

Axver is the only man in history who has won a game of tennis against a brick wall.

The Great Wall of China was originally created to keep the Axver out. It failed misserably.

Crop circles are the Axver's way of telling the world that sometimes corn needs to lie the fuck down.

the tourist said:
During World War II, the Axver once shot down a German plane pointing his finger at it and yelling "Bang!"

I even impressed myself with that one. :wink:

One day the Axver walked down the street with a massive erection. There were no survivors.

The grass is always greener on the other side, unless the Axver has been there. In that case the grass is most likely soaked in blood and tears.

the Axver once challenged Lance Armstrong in a "Who has more testicles?" contest. The Axver won by 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom